By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever liked a sequel to a game you hated/disliked?

If so which ones? 

Mine was assassin's Creed 2 . loved 2, hated one 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

Dragon Age Inquisition looks interesting, while the first two look too bland...haven't played them though >.>

Otherwise, if I actually play a game I don't like, I'm not gonna play its sequel

Far Cry 3 cause I didn't like FC2 that much

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

sundin13 said:
Dragon Age Inquisition looks interesting, while the first two look too bland...haven't played them though >.>

Otherwise, if I actually play a game I don't like, I'm not gonna play its sequel

I agree, I'm loving dragon age inquisition. Disliked the demo for either the first or second one. Don't remember which one it was xD

It's not that I hated or disliked it, but I could never get into Ocarina of Time. However, I REALLY enjoyed Majora's Mask.

Around the Network
Ultravolt said:

It's not that I hated or disliked it, but I could never get into Ocarina of Time. However, I REALLY enjoyed Majora's Mask.

I could never get into ocarina either. I don't understand the hype 

I've done the opposite. I loved Legend of Zelda and hated The Adventure of Link (when it first came out). It was such a departure from the first game it left a bad taste in my mouth. That said I started playing it again last year and actually enjoyed it.

I suppose I could conform to the question though and say I hated Adventure of Link but loved A Link to the Past.

I didn't like Dead or Alive 3 and 4, but I certainly loved Dead or Alive Xtreme and Xtreme 2.

Prototype 2. Loved the 2nd game after hating the first.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Mass Effect 2, I loved that game to death but I hated the first one.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"