By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever liked a sequel to a game you hated/disliked?

I love the next Metroid.

Around the Network

Disliked Resident Evil 1-3, 4 is my favourite game of all time.

Well...I guess since I played Sonic 06, the subsequent games like Sonic Colors and Sonic Lost World count. So, yeah.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

*Sound Of Rain said:
I didn't like Resident Evil 4 but liked Resident Evil 5

Besides that, I'm not sure. If I hate the first game, why'd I buy a 2nd one?

Yeah, that what i would think too. Thats why i dont think i have any games which i dislked but liked the sequel. 

Maybe Sims 4 when i play it =D 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I really did not care for Infamous, but Second Son and First Light really surprised me and now want another entry in the series.

Around the Network

Loved WoW Mists of Pandaria, Hated Cataclysm with all my soul.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Farcry 3. I strongly disliked Farcry 2.

Cant think one thats day and night, what i hated and now i love. but here are some i hated and thought were decent/good.

God of war 2, GOW2 is a decent action game (for the time it came out it did alot of cool new things) but i hated the first one. Had some good things about it but the combat sucked.

Call of duty modern warfare 2. I hate call of duty but was given MW2 as a gift so of course i played it. It's not my cup of tea but i did have fun with it.

Super Smash bros wii U. Brawl imo sucked, big step back from melee...however SSBU seems to have fixed alot i didnt like about it. Im not a hardcore smash player like i am with other fighters so i could be wrong. But the game certainly feels much better imo.

Anfebious said:
Mass Effect 2, I loved that game to death but I hated the first one.

Ah, thats a good one...I forgot how much I dislike Mass Effect 1 @.@

sundin13 said:
Anfebious said:
Mass Effect 2, I loved that game to death but I hated the first one.

Ah, thats a good one...I forgot how much I dislike Mass Effect 1 @.@

Indeed! There is people out there that say ME 1 is the best of the series... what are those people smoking?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"