By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever liked a sequel to a game you hated/disliked?

I hated every GTA game up until GTA V ...

I could never really get into the older Tales of games up to when Tales of Abyss showed up ...

Around the Network

I do not understand why people are choosing Far Cry 2 and 3 ...

3 isn't even a sequel to the second game and the same case applies with the first Far Cry game ...

Magna Carta 2. The first one on the PS2 was terrible.

Grand Theft Auto III- couldn't stand it but loved Vice City. Although I played Vice City before III, that may have something to do with It.

coolbeans said:
Anfebious said:

Indeed! There is people out there that say ME 1 is the best of the series... what are those people smoking?

I'd be one of those people...and I don't smoke anything.  O.o

You need to check your medication then, maybe you are taking some strange pills... Take care of your health man, go see a doctor for the love of god!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
Final Fantasy 10 is garbage, Final Fantasy 10-2 is great.

You're probably one of the only people I've seen say that. It's usually the other way around.

The only thing I can remember are the Fifa games, these got alright after a certain year.

:p

Assassin's Creed 2. Actually had more of a purpose. Too bad the series got played out soon after.

Mega Man 9 was such an awesome experience after the average Mega Man 8!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Infamous. Really thought Infamous was average and did not play it past halfway. Infamous 2 was awesome though. Infamous Second Son is a lot like Infamous 2 but it had a lot more marketing.

Halo. Thought the first Halo was average, got engrossed by Mechassault instead. Then I played Halo 2 and dropped all other games and just played Halo 2 for a very long time. Probably spent over $300 worth of renting and buying of Halo 2. And that was when you could rent it for $4/ 7 days.