By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC members that you miss :-(

DerNebel said:
I want Zero999 to get his account unbanned for 1 day a year, please.

That'd be fun! However, the recent epic return of John Lucas pales in comparison.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

Better than plain beating a cop though, right?

I remember when you had your hiatus, we fell into the deepest despair. For real.

@DerNebel; as much entertainment as Zero999 provided, he was more annoying than funny near the end and easily the most hopeless member I've encountered in my 7.5 years in here.

Which is why I only want him to come back for a day and not longer, basically long enogh for him to give us his predictions for the year. I know that he was nothing but trouble otherwise.

Also I'd like to hear his opinion on Nintendo cutting official support to his country.

Man the feels in this thread, so many have come and gone over these years

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ahaha avinash predicted 500million plus for the wii wasn't it?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

fleischr said:
DerNebel said:
I want Zero999 to get his account unbanned for 1 day a year, please.

That'd be fun! However, the recent epic return of John Lucas pales in comparison.

JohnLucas first needs to learn to make his points shorter for me to enjoy his forum presence, I won't even bother reading his textwalls.

Around the Network

I miss my homie. :'(

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

d21lewis said:

Jesus Kung Fu Magic.

Oh, and ZenfolderVGI.  The guy could not be beaten in a debate.  He once beat me in a debate about cop salary when I was a cop making a cop's salary.

Zenfolder started to crack a bit towards the end of his time here. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

kirby007 said:
ahaha avinash predicted 500million plus for the wii wasn't it?

Both him and John Lucas did, but JL said it would only happen if the Wii launched in China and India, following the ancient scientific formula of; huge population = huge sales by default (I guess because he doesn't "believe" in demographics).

Avinash was a legend. He left in a hurry and never came back and he made even Crazzyman seemed grounded and reasonable.

NiKKoM said:
Look at the people who were mods or writers for this site and then just left forever.. Does ioi just kill them after their services?

I'm still alive (though I doubt anyone even remembers me).

I just stopped posting after I was let go. No real reason. I work at EventHubs now. I still lurk here, now and again.

Richardhutnik
Tino vainamoinen
Toastboy
Toddbr
Andrespetmonkey