By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mnementh said:

A new Fire Emblem was just announced at the Direct - for 3DS.

I know, but i meant a Wii U FE.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Mnementh said:
bunchanumbers said:
There are some indie eshop indies you can get on the eshop.
Alphadia Genesis, Pier Solar, Child of Light and don't forget VC games like Earthbound. Alphadia Genesis and Pier Solar are both turn based RPGs too. I've been enjoying Pier Solar.

Never heard of Alphadia Genesis, is that released in europe?

Also, Squids Odyssey is an RPG, although it has a very uncommon fighting (but still turn-based).

I never really messed with this chat thing on this forum so I'm not sure if I have to create a link or not. Either way here is info on Alphadia Genesis.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/oV2yvmMA7or1sMGrwmNmGFtPngYkQntw

If it doesn't create a link you can copy and paste and go.

Interesting. Looks old-school - I like that. And as I assumed not in europe.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

vkaraujo said:
Mnementh said:

A new Fire Emblem was just announced at the Direct - for 3DS.

I know, but i meant a Wii U FE.

I know, but I meant that the announcement for 3DS makes a Fire Emblem for WiiU unlikely.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Arguably the least represented genre?

I don't know about that.

Sports games are kind of missing....

Cobretti2 said:
Arguably the least represented genre?

I don't know about that.

Sports games are kind of missing....

An Inazuma Eleven U would fix both problems XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Would love to see a western RPG from Retro, but with their latest games being platformers I'm not too hopefull.

Nintendo needs to make a Fire Emblem U to compliment X. They need to pay Square Enix to bring back Final Fantasy Tactics.

Is One piece Unlimited world red an RPG of some sort? Its reduced on the E shop, and im interested. Can anybody feed me any info or thoughts on this game?

I hope Wii U will get Pokemon snap with JRPG element and Monster Hunter Element combine.

vkaraujo said:

Isn't this coming for Wii U too? The name is Wonder Flick, from Level-5 (Pretty good dev in my opinion, Ni No Kuni was awesome)

yea, it was confirmed but only for japan and supposdly for last year

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/08/level_5_announces_wonder_flick_a_new_rpg_coming_to_the_wii_u_in_japan_next_year

"

Level-5 Announces Wonder Flick, A New RPG Coming To The Wii U In Japan Next Year

Posted Mon 26th Aug 2013 09:05 by Orla Madden

Flick 'em up

During Level-5's Vision event today in Japan, the company behind the popular Professor Laytonseries announced it has a new game in development: Wonder Flick. The title will be a touch-centred RPG and is set for release on the Wii U in Japan in 2014. It will also release on other platforms such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, iOS and Android, though the touch mechanics will incorporate smartphones and tablets with the system in the case of the Sony and Microsoft platforms.

There's quite the talented bunch behind Level-5's upcoming adventure; CEO of the company Akihiro Hino is directing the game, Nobuo Uematsu is the mastermind behind the music, character designs are done by Nao Ikeda, while boss character designs are led by Takuzō Nagano.

A featured system called 'UniPlay' will be available, which will allow cross-platform saving.

"