By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon: The Hype is real?

I want a WiiU for this so badly, and I can afford it...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Yeah, it's looking to be pretty good. I'll probably pick it up day 1.

It does look good. I dont think I have ever said this about a Nintendo game. Not going to buy it though.

This game gets so much more appealing each time they talk about it.

At E3: An online 4v4 territorial shooter? Count me in!
After campaign trailer: This game has a single player mode?! Also, look at the map variety! Sweet!
After Direct: I can customize my inkling through an awesome hub world and interact with other players via the internet?!!?! DAY 1 BUY!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Yeah I'll definitely be buying this one.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
For nintendo fans yes, looks like something Rare would have made imo

I never thought about that, but it really does look like a Rare game. Nice call, Emma!

badgenome said:
Ruler said:
For nintendo fans yes, looks like something Rare would have made imo

I never thought about that, but it really does look like a Rare game. Nice call, Emma!

Old or new Rare? Choose your answer carefully, because one of them could be considered trolling ;o

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

Old or new Rare? Choose your answer carefully, because one of them could be considered trolling ;o

Old Rare, of course. The one that made such classics as Wrestlemania and World Games.

As good as Splatoon looks, I get the impression that Wii U fans settle for way less than the standard. People are talking about it like it's Nintendo's second coming of COD when it's really just their Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.

It looks fun, but there are hundreds of other online multiplayer shooters out there with far more robust online options.

The game has potential, but if there aren't at least four different online modes, all that potential is lost. They already dropped the ball with no 4 player local multiplayer. Thought I was playing a Nintendo game.

this game keeps getting better each time they show it hope it becomes a big new IP for Nintendo.