By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon: The Hype is real?

Day 1 for mee

nice

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:

I don't hate Nintendo or any company. I really like Pokemon. But I am not interested by this game and the only ones I've seen interested are the Nintendo fans. Ask any non-Nintendo fan and they wouldn't be interested in this.

De Heck is a non Nintendo fan? Like someone who doesn't enjoy anything that Nintendo has ever released?

I'm definitely gonna pick this up as well.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Day 1 for me

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
mine said:
kitler53 said:
i didn't see anyone in this thread but the references to this being anything like a CoD is silly. if anything this is a team-based version of de blob. go around and paint your surroundings. the difference is this time you play with other people and another team is working against you.

The BIG difference is: de Blob originated from a university project of people learning to develop games.

Splatoon is made by people who know how to make games and unmatched sources of creativity behind them.

I agree that comparisions to CoD or any other shooter are simply silly. If Splatoon should be compared to something - then use board games whose goal is to gain ground. 

Seen this way Splatoon looks very promising in terms a depth of gameplay and strategic options. 

Combine that with Splatoons vibe and online capabilities Nintendo has an instant classic here which will be a bigger success then Smash.

you responded to me and didn't call me names or anything like that. thank you. 

Around the Network

I´m even thinking on pre-ordering, and i never do that. So day 1 for sure. CAN´T WAIT!!!