By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No Charger Included!? Seriously!?

Mystro-Sama said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Mystro-Sama said:

I know. The damage control is real in this thread. lol

Or people just disagree with you. lol

With no sensible reason? Theres really no excuse for this.

The sensible reason is, that I don't have four useless chargers at this point. And yes, if you need one, you can simply buy one cheap. No big deal really. I don't understand why you're THAT upset. Sure, the package would be more complete, but the omission of the charger isn't such a big deal. There is no sensible reason for being that upset.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Yes but I would like a new charger incase my current one breaks so I can replace my current charger with the one I would have gotten from the n3ds

If you want an extra charger, why don't you buy one?

I wish gamepad wouldn't be available for purchase separate. That I can't bugs me a lot more.

Cause getting it for free is always better than paying for one

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

pbroy said:
Let's boycott them and buy as many chargers as we can so nobody will be able to buy them. Maybe scalp them for lots of monies while we're at it.

LOL, that would be as epic as this!  http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/07/hero-or-villain-man-buys-23-burger-king-apple-pies-to-spite-screaming-child-4825201/   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

vivster said:
Isn't it mini/micro USB? If so then leaving it out is the correct decision. For the environment.

No, it isn't. And that's the point we should be upset about.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

I don't know about you guys, but my XL came with a charger.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:

Yeah, They cost like less than 3 dollars to make.
Though I guess they imagine that a lot of people have a DSi/XL/3DS/XL charger lying around.

It's not really about how much it costs, it's electrical waste, here in the UK motorola mobile mobiles don't come with chargers now

Because there are so many usb chargers 

Joaco <3 N64 said:
Will the Nintendo DS Lite charger work with it?

Nope, DS, DSLite and DSi each had different chargers, but all 3DS models use the DSi-charger.

pbroy said:
Let's boycott them and buy as many chargers as we can so nobody will be able to buy them. Maybe scalp them for lots of monies while we're at it.

HAHAHAHA epic.  That dude has got to be one of the most ridiculous people ever.

Faxanadu said:
Is this a joke thread? This is such old new, like 3DS old news. This has been their practice since like forwever.

And imo for a very good reason. I like green companies.

It's really saddening that you actually believe they're doing this for the environment.

If I were a new Nintendo customer and didn't have a 3DS charger because I never had an original 3DS, and I bought a bland XL (my Pokemon Y edition came with a charger, and I assume that is the case for all special editions) or New 3DS thinking it would have a charger and find out it doesn't and I can't play my games, I would be pissed, take the console back, and never think of a Nintendo handheld again. Sorry, but this is not a good idea at all. If Nintendo wants to save the environment, why can't they just sell a model that is $5-10 cheaper (and advertised) without the charger. That would be for all of you guys who already have chargers or don't need another one. Be clear about it.