By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 20 December 2014

CosmicSex said:
How is it by the way that we can get weekly charts in the UK but no one in the US can provide us the same info?

NPD do...we just have to wait and get it monthly instead

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
How is it by the way that we can get weekly charts in the UK but no one in the US can provide us the same info?

Capitalism, basically.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

How is Driveclub still up there?
Sony really screwed up my predictions by not releasing it for free via PS+.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ninsect said:
bananaking21 said:
seems like a big boost for XB1 in the UK considering those AC unity sales. i would really love it if they gave us hardware info.

Actually I think a lot of it is also due to price slashes to the game (PS4 version rose from #23 to #12)

im certain that happened. but there is a meaningful gap between the PS4 version and XB1 version and i would assume that is due to the bundles. 

vivster said:

It's heavily, heavily bundled.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
vivster said:

It's heavily, heavily bundled.

Seems like Sony has a Knack for bundling unwanted games with their wanted console.

I will show myself out, thank you.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

fluky-nintendy said:

Pokebomba. Just like I thought, already disappearing from the charts unlike X & Y that had amazing legs. Well it's a remake though.

SSB. where is it?

Driveclub holding well. I'm sure PS4 remained the top console in UK this week.

Pokemon is doing extremely well bro :) SSB isnt big in Europe, it debuted with 35k, do we really expect it to stay here? :0

bananaking21 said:
Ninsect said:
bananaking21 said:
seems like a big boost for XB1 in the UK considering those AC unity sales. i would really love it if they gave us hardware info.

Actually I think a lot of it is also due to price slashes to the game (PS4 version rose from #23 to #12)

im certain that happened. but there is a meaningful gap between the PS4 version and XB1 version and i would assume that is due to the bundles. 

Yeah but that doesn't tell us anything about this week's boost. The gap is similar as last week

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

tbone51 said:
fluky-nintendy said:

Pokebomba. Just like I thought, already disappearing from the charts unlike X & Y that had amazing legs. Well it's a remake though.

SSB. where is it?

Driveclub holding well. I'm sure PS4 remained the top console in UK this week.

Pokemon is doing extremely well bro :) SSB isnt big in Europe, it debuted with 35k, do we really expect it to stay here? :0

for a game that doesnt do well in EU its holding better than pokemon :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

DriveClub is still hanging in there! It already passed 1mil, plus I assume its gotta have some decent digital sales too (100k ~ 200k maybe) It should pass 2mil LT with ease.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian