By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 20 December 2014

man-bear-pig said:
man-bear-pig said:
AC:U and Driveclub continue to do well thanks to bundling..probably half the X1's/PS4's sold this week had them bundled

...which is a shame actually because both are terrible.

Your opinion.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Good to see AC Unity still kicking ass despite the hate. Beyond the technical issues it was still a great game.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Areym said:
DriveClub is still hanging in there! It already passed 1mil, plus I assume its gotta have some decent digital sales too (100k ~ 200k maybe) It should pass 2mil LT with ease.

I would assume that driveclubs online sales should be better than the average game as it is very cheap to purchase if you are a PS+ member.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

alternine said:
Good to see AC Unity still kicking ass despite the hate. Beyond the technical issues it was still a great game.

X1 Bundles and Price drop say hello.

Are people still thinking that DriveClub is on the list due to the update and word of mouth.Got to be kidding!!

Around the Network

Platform Breakdown

PS4 13 Games
XB1 12 Games
WIU 1 Game
360 7 Games
PS3 3 Games
WII 1 Game
3DS 2 Games
PC 1 Game

sully1311 said:
alternine said:

And your point is?

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
sully1311 said:
alternine said:

And your point is?

I wouldn't exactly say its kicking ass due to these reasons. Can't wait to play it myself tbf, still have to finish revelations, 3 + 4 though lol.

Driveclub bundle still selling well

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

CGI-Quality said:
sully1311 said:
Are people still thinking that DriveClub is on the list due to the update and word of mouth.Got to be kidding!!

It's surely a reason, in addition to (obviously), bundles. 

A minor one at that though. I seriously doubt it would be in the Top 40 if it wasn't for bundles.