By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ka-pi96 said:
IMO the greatest innovation that Nintendo could possibly do would be..... Nintendo games on PlayStation/Xbox consoles.

I'm not 100% sure you know what 'innovation' means ...

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
IMO the greatest innovation that Nintendo could possibly do would be..... Nintendo games on PlayStation/Xbox consoles.

I also want to see that.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I don't see why so many people are obsessed at this idea that the Big 3 (especially Nintendo) should innovate on their consoles. Just make a traditional console that's not a pain to develop, make the experience confortable like somebody mentioned here (removing the wait for intalls/download, etc) and there you go. Now you have third-party supporting you and your own first-party games.

I mean, the PS4 doesn't do anything different and yet it's the market leader by a wide margin. Think about it.

se7en7thre3 said:

The DSWii era is coming to an end.  2016 will be the 12th and 10th years for those line of systems, and the situation is ripe for a new Nintendo innovation.

The Fusion concept is popular to discuss & predict, but its actually a "safe" move for Nintendo.  How else can, and will Nintendo, change the (way we) game once again?

This is already possible with the Wii U and New 3ds which could effectively work as a gamepad where one can walk away and continue their gaming experience outside of their home.

Ka-pi96 said:

No, this would be the greatest thing for playstation and xbox fans, not Nintendo fans.

Around the Network
fory77 said:
A Nintenphone and a console that makes EA happy.

so Nintendo has to put origin on there as the online platform for that to happen.

fory77 said:
A Nintenphone and a console that makes EA happy.

Yeah...... It would be awesome if that wouldn't happen!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Fusion concept + powerfull traditional console = safe bet.

With the sales of Xbox One and PS4 this gen I think you'll see Nintendo stating that dedicated gamers are now mainstream just like they stated this gen that dual anolog controllers are now mainstream and they will move in that direction. It will be hard to break in but lets say they sell 25 million Wiiu's with this new strategy they will grow from there.  Won't in my opinion be massive growth but I could see them picking up an additional 10 to 20 million consumers.

Ka-pi96 said:
impertinence said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I'm not 100% sure you know what 'innovation' means ...

Do something new that hasn't been done before... right?

Well, that's not a very accurate description but ok. So it is your stance that publishing software on another company's hardware has never been done before?

Ka-pi96 said:
IMO the greatest innovation that Nintendo could possibly do would be..... Nintendo games on cell phones.

Fixed.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]