By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "N"ext Revolution?

I plan on buying nintendo's next system and making that my last one. full circle. end were it began.

Around the Network
errorpwns said:

I never said it was faster than my SSD. Just that it could do it too. So I guess PC wins again. Just because Sony made their download service do that. Doesn't mean they innovated the technology. Innovation isn't the same as stealing existing tech.

Post the results of your test. Which game you used for testing? Which HDD and SSD model? Or you used a syntethic benchmark? You are contradicting yourself claiming that the difference between your SSD and HDD is that small. In this case, nobody would need to buy a SSD. Don't continue this discussion if you aren't planning to prove the BS you're writing. I have a PC too and pretty good HDDs and I know how much time it takes to do the job.

And don't come with this "PC superiority" BS. Don't like tech that was stealed? So I hope you don't use a controller ever, because all are ripoffs of the original DualShock controller. Sony had some serious innovation on PS4: play as you download, blazing fast installs, easy game streaming, consoles always recording video, etc. And that without having to install separate softwares and configure everything to work nicely. After PS4, Nvidia quickly released their video capture solution without fps loss, their remote play ripoff, Valve planned a streaming solution, play as you download. 1 year ago, there was nothing. The PS4 comes and bang, everyone has similar solutions.

I am ready!

Switch!!!