Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is the Japanese equivalent of EA? Square Enix, or Capcom?

Who is the Japanese equivalent of EA?

Square Enix. 113 51.83%

Capcom. 105 48.17%

Total:218
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Capcom cause they did with SFV and Sony what EA essentially did with TitanFall and MS. (Its not an exact match but u know what I mean)

And Dead Rising

But Square and TR

OT: Sega is EA

And Skidmore 

Oh yeaa, Idk how I forgot that SE did that, whoops, my bad loll

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

Neither. People need to stop being ungrateful sheep.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

How did that happen? >.>

I mean Sega is probably one of the worse offenders when it comes to killing their own franchise but EA level?

tiffac said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

How did that happen? >.>

I mean Sega is probably one of the worse offenders when it comes to killing their own franchise but EA level?

TBH I don't mean it in a bad way, since Ubisoft is the new EA, so EA looks good in comparison. I just meant in terms of scale and having their hands in everything. Sega has a lot of devs and purchased companies like EA does w/o capcom's finances or SE's wasting money on new engines.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
tiffac said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

How did that happen? >.>

TBH I don't mean it in a bad way, since Ubisoft is the new EA, so EA looks good in comparison. I just meant in terms of scale and having their hands in everything. Sega has a lot of devs and purchased companies like EA does w/o capcom's finances or SE's wasting money on new engines.

Ah that makes a lot of sense then. :3

Around the Network

I would say capcom due to the three play incident.

But im mad about no localization of DQX U or Wii!!!! Too.....

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Square are idiots, Capcom are evil. I'm gonna say Capcom are more like EA than Square.

]

Bandai Namco

I'd say Capcom, since they seem to be the ones more likely to cash out on timed exclusivity. And there's the issue of Disc-Locked-Content, which many seem to think is what DLC means.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

I don't think any country have a EA like company in the gaming business, gladly.