By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Fans! Who would you rather win this gen XB1 or PS4?

Who would you rather win?

Xbox One 122 15.40%

PS4 432 54.55%

See Results 237 29.92%

Total:791

Nintendo fans only please...but I have no way of knowing the truth if you vote so knock your socks off.

I say Sony cause they seem to have a healthy respect for Nintendo.

Around the Network

I would choose Sony cause their platform usually has the best jrpgs!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

If I was a Nintendo fan I'd probably say PS4 because I've seen a lot of Xbone fans downplaying/trolling the Wii U cos it's all they can really compare the Xbone to considering the massive gap in sales between it and the PS4

XO because they deserve it more.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

You always seem to be the 1st one to post in my threads :P Canadian bond? lol

Around the Network

you didnt add an option in the poll for the non nintendo fans to see the results... now i wonder what it actually says...

Xbox One cause it has games. I've never been into Sony exclusives, but I dig what Microsoft has. I just wonder if the XO will make a PS3 type of comeback.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

but this has nothing to do with the console itself.

And by making Xbox win, japanese devs will maybe just maybe release more games on xbox*especially if it wins in Japan. Having jrpgs only on Sony and portables is kinda dumb so maybe something like that can fix this (even if it wont happen)

*or if they still hate on the american company they might release jrpgs for WiiU instead? who knows.

PS4, I've always preferred Sony consoles over the Microsoft ones.

The PS4.