By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Fans! Who would you rather win this gen XB1 or PS4?

Who would you rather win?

Xbox One 122 15.40%

PS4 432 54.55%

See Results 237 29.92%

Total:791
JazzB1987 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I would choose Sony cause their platform usually has the best jrpgs!

but this has nothing to do with the console itself.

And by making Xbox win, japanese devs will maybe just maybe release more games on xbox*especially if it wins in Japan. Having jrpgs only on Sony and portables is kinda dumb so maybe something like that can fix this (even if it wont happen)

or if they still hate on the american company might release jrpgs for WiiU instead? who knows.

Well... Considering how some Japanese devs are still supporting the Vita even though that thing is has long been dead, I highly doubt that even if the x1 wins, the Japanese devs would make games for it instead of the Sony console. Sure, it will have some jrpgs but the majority would still choose Sony rather than MS imo so I would still choose the ps4!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

The PS4, I've always enjoyed Sony's consoles.

PS4

Ninten78 said:

You always seem to be the 1st one to post in my threads :P Canadian bond? lol

Loll hell yes! Us Canadians can sense each other miles away due to the power of Maple Syrup and Hockey!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

XOne has more games that interest me, so, yeah, that's my vote.

Around the Network
padib said:
estebxx said:
you didnt add an option in the poll for the non nintendo fans to see the results... now i wonder what it actually says...

It's not too late to reset it with the new option.

Thanks, now i can actually see those results whithout having to vote for a console which would obviously damage the credibility of the actual poll.

Ninten78 said:

You always seem to be the 1st one to post in my threads :P Canadian bond? lol

Loll hell yes! Us Canadians can sense each other miles away due to the power of Maple Syrup and Hockey!

I laughed way too hard at this and my roomate stared at me :P

So far, I'd say XBO since it seems to have more and better exclusives. But that should change next year.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Sony, always

Click HERE and be happy 

Sony easily. If Sony goes down, Microsoft has enough money to monopolize the home console market and that's not a situation i want Nintendo facing