By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Fans! Who would you rather win this gen XB1 or PS4?

Who would you rather win?

Xbox One 122 15.40%

PS4 432 54.55%

See Results 237 29.92%

Total:791

Meh... Both consoles deserve to win this gen if you ask me.. The PS4 will obviously win it though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

the japanese product

bowserthedog said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I would choose Sony cause their platform usually has the best jrpgs!

The combination of Wiiu and PS4 is great for JRPGs..  Xenoblade likely will be on the the greatest and in the future PS4 should offer a nice variety.

xeno-fantasy combo for the win!

Sony is getting Dragon Quest XI... PS4. No contest. Nintendo for Mario, Zelda, Pokemon and Sony for JRPGS. Nintendo used to have it all but they turned Sony down... bad move for them obviously. But then again Super Mario 64 and Zelda OoT might have been MUCH different on PS1. Anyway, enough ranting... I want Sony to kill it and they are. If Square Enix claimed that Dragon Quest XI will come to the US, sony all the way.

For now I don't see anything that can make me choose the PS4 over the Xbox One. I liked the PSone and PS2 a lot so that gives Sony the edge, but I'll wait for JRPGs before deciding on one, the PS3 greatly disappointed me in that department and I don't expect that to change in this gen. That's the main reason for me to have a Wii U now, without games of my favorite genre I decided to choose the next best thing, Nintendo games.

Around the Network

For now XOne... next year, i will change with PS4. B)