By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orders November 22nd

wow? didnt know the order was that high

Around the Network

Cannot wait for Batman! Gotta decide whether to buy a PS4 or XBox One though

1doesnotsimply

Guess people don't pay attention to the pre order charts since The Order has been "supposedly" over 100k for several months now.

Halo 5 already tracking it almost 100,000. This game is going to smash some Records.

binary solo said:
Come on USA, show Bloodborne a bit more love. I'm disappointed that this isn't a lot closer to The Order in pre-order numbers, but I guess it's to be expected.

It's going to be a difficult decision-making process next year with Bloodborne, The Order and the Witcher 3 all vying for my dollars. There can be only one; at least in the first instance.

Arkham Knight (at least on PS4) has an impressive number with no release date.

The release date is June 2 2015. 

Around the Network

PS4 - 17 games
XOne - 13 games

Nice....

Glad to see that Majora's mask 3D is already in the top 40!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

PS4 owning it.

DJEVOLVE said:
Halo 5 already tracking it almost 100,000. This game is going to smash some Records.

I doubt it unless you mean Xb one records.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

A lot of these games have been in the charts for ages. Certainly some inflations going on especially Order (been past the 100k mark for months), Arkham, Dying and even Halo 5.