By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 3 Reviews Coming In! [MetaScore:79 out of 23 Reviews]

JayWood2010 said:
RavenXtra said:
Looks like the 23rd review brought it back down to 79 :/

Pfft, of course your the one to bring bad news.  Horrible person you are -_- ;P

Thanks alot... i changed it because of you, less than 45mins to change again, such a horrible person Jay..... :p

Around the Network

I'm surprised by the low scores of this one. The previous games had a very high scores.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

tbone51 said:
JayWood2010 said:
RavenXtra said:

Thanks alot... i changed it because of you, less than 45mins to change again, such a horrible person Jay..... :p

Oh just you wait, itll be back to an 80 soon enough and then you will regret ever changing it mwahahahaha

*Waits patiently*

JayWood2010 said:
tbone51 said:
JayWood2010 said:
RavenXtra said:

Oh just you wait, itll be back to an 80 soon enough and then you will regret ever changing it mwahahahaha

*Waits patiently*

Considering how current-gen games are reviewed vs. last-gen games, a near 80 score is actually very good.

Around the Network

79-80 sounds like a good grade, I have always liked LBP, good thing I have the vita :).

Aura7541 said:
Considering how current-gen games are reviewed vs. last-gen games, a near 80 score is actually very good.

I disagree, I think reviewers are giving "next-gen" games the benefit of the doubt, every "next-gen" game I have played seems worse than what the metacritic score gave it, but that's just my opinion.

Something...Something...Games...Something

LBP 3 couldn't beat rayman legend

I'm guessing a lot of reviewers didn't fully patch the game.

I'm optimistic. I'm not a big Sudo fan, but I am a big Little Big Planet fan. I am seeing a lot of good reviews that are quite logical.

Polygon docking it for lack of content. This game has so much user content compatible day 1 that I don't even understand...

JakDaSnack said:
Aura7541 said:

I disagree, I think reviewers are giving "next-gen" games the benefit of the doubt, every "next-gen" game I have played seems worse than what the metacritic score gave it, but that's just my opinion.

The problem with reviewing LBP3 is that this is a game that thrives in user-generated content. What it is now will definitely not be what it'll be months later. Also, some of the sites reviewed the game unfairly such as Polygon criticizing it for lack of content or IGN not reviewing the game with the patch.