By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 3 Reviews Coming In! [MetaScore:79 out of 23 Reviews]

So just an average game then. PS4 hasn't had a quite a bad year in terms of games.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Its up to 80 :)

MoHasanie said:.
So just an average game then PS4 hasn't had a quite a bad year in terms of games.

Oh, that sentence was painful to read!

It's at 80 right now. Is that average? No doubt about it, it's definitely below what we were expecting.  I'm holding out hope that it's stil a decent game though. I'm probably still going to pick it up.

Thought it was going to go up as UK and Eu reviews starting hitting. Could still go up a few more points.

And 80 is average now apparently, but Susnet Overdrive on 82 is fantastic. I guess that makes 81 above average then. Small scale we use these days.

Dallinor said:
So just an average game then PS4 hasn't had a quite a bad year in terms of games.

It's at 80 right now. Is that average? No doubt about it, it's definitely below what we were expecting.  I'm holding out hope that it's stil a decent game though. I'm probably still going to pick it up.

Wops, thought it was 79. That 1% difference made the score look worse than it actually is.  

But I honestly do think the PS4 has had a a weak exclusive game line up this year. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Looks like the 23rd review brought it back down to 79 :/

RavenXtra said:

Pfft, of course your the one to bring bad news.  Horrible person you are -_- ;P

MoHasanie said:
Dallinor said:

Wops, thought it was 79. That 1% difference made the score look worse than it actually is.  

But I honestly do think the PS4 has had a a weak exclusive game line up this year. 

I has. It's lacked a single must have title. Infamous: SS was very good and TLOU:R, but everything else has been distinctly average of worse. Very much a year to play mostly multiplatform titles which thankfully along with the indie titles have kept me quite busy. 2015 should be much better for PS4 owners.

JayWood2010 said:
RavenXtra said:

Pfft, of course your the one to bring bad news.  Horrible person you are -_- ;P

I live to displease I guess :D

celador said:
Thought it was going to go up as UK and Eu reviews starting hitting. Could still go up a few more points.

And 80 is average now apparently, but Susnet Overdrive on 82 is fantastic. I guess that makes 81 above average then. Small scale we use these days.

80 is a good score, just with other LBP scores, this is kinda low (only in comparison). If LoZ U got an 82-84 on Meta, it be in the same position (or similar), same could be said with uncharted/halo/3d mario