What did I just watch... 11 7.86%

Total:139

Boutros said:
Only Nintendo advertises 6 months old games XD

Too easy....

Around the Network
BeElite said:
They need to hit that sweet 199 asap.

Agreed. They're targeting the family market but pricing their system too high for it.

kljesta64 said:
you know what destroys these commercials ?

stupid talk.

but they suck anyway we need those old Wii commercials back..

Totally agree. Those old Wii commercials were incredible. "Wii would like to play." Lol

Commercial sucks. 60 seconds of Smash and Kart footage would have been better lol.

fireburn95 said:
When will nintendo learn the whole idea of 'family sitting around tv together' is dead.
Nice advert but bad advertising

For most of the year, its dead. But i guess its a little bit more alive when going into thanksgiving and holiday season. 

Around the Network

Nintendo needs to make commercials with the same wackyness that goes into making their games. It needs to be weird or it isn't Nintendo.

SJReiter said:
kljesta64 said:
you know what destroys these commercials ?

stupid talk.

but they suck anyway we need those old Wii commercials back..

Totally agree. Those old Wii commercials were incredible. "Wii would like to play." Lol

"Wii would like to play with U"

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Nintendo needs to be doing a montage with all their games. I liked the commercial itself for what it is, but they needed a commercial with all the different games from all the different genres. If they want to appeal to more than kids they need to advertise for it.

Not showing Smash was a mistake.

nintendo's marketing still sucks donkey dick. smh