By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd+4th Wave of Amiibos (Sonic/Megaman/Shulk!) Coming Jan 22nd (Japan) and February In the West!

If you were to get 1 free Amiibo from the 3rd Wave it would be...

Bowser 14 12.84%

Lucario 5 4.59%

Rosalina+Luma 14 12.84%

Toon Link 19 17.43%

Sheik 7 6.42%

Ike 16 14.68%

Metaknight 3 2.75%

King Dedede 2 1.83%

Cant Choose! 3 2.75%

... (I need them ALL) 26 23.85%

Total:109

Oh my gawd. Nintendo is going to bleed my wallet dry.

I'm getting Samus, Fox, Megaman, Sonic, Toon Link, Zelda, Captain Falcon, Pitt, Shulk, Diddy Kong, and Little Mac.

Will wait for either a Tanooki Mario or Mario w/FLUDD amiibo down the line.

Around the Network

If only these were part of the first wave I'd get Rosaluma as my free Amiibo, but Yoshi will still suffice!

Toon Link amiibo compatible with MK8; Toon Link, Zelda, and Sheik supported in Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo’s Japanese amiibo website confirms additional functionality for some figures.

First, Toon Link will be compatible in Mario Kart 8 – likely another Mii costume. Toon Link, Zelda, and Sheik are also supported in Hyrule Warriors.

You may recall that Nintendo announced amiibo functionality for all of the Smash Bros. figures in Hyrule Warriors during last week’s Nintendo Direct. However, it seems that Toon Link, Zelda, and Sheik will offer unique functionality rather than randomly selected materials, weapons and rupees.

Source, Via

----

I wonder if Toon Link acts just like the Link amiibo (clone)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Bowser, The King of Awesomeness

Damn, he deserves his own game!

I would get Rosalina.....but I can't decide which 3 of 49)including Mewtwo) Amiibo I want to get!!!!

Around the Network

Damn it all! Geez Nintendo its not like I need money to survive....

BTW, I greatly dislike that Amiibo Loot Crate subscription idea.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

wow so many!

Switch!!!

I'll be patiently waiting for a Toad/Captain Toad/Toadette Amiibo. Please don't make me wait forever Nintendo.

They look so good. I want Ike, Shulk and Rosalina.