By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd+4th Wave of Amiibos (Sonic/Megaman/Shulk!) Coming Jan 22nd (Japan) and February In the West!

If you were to get 1 free Amiibo from the 3rd Wave it would be...

Bowser 14 12.84%

Lucario 5 4.59%

Rosalina+Luma 14 12.84%

Toon Link 19 17.43%

Sheik 7 6.42%

Ike 16 14.68%

Metaknight 3 2.75%

King Dedede 2 1.83%

Cant Choose! 3 2.75%

... (I need them ALL) 26 23.85%

Total:109
tbone51 said:
2Quick said:
Are all smash brothers eventually going to be released as amiibos?

Talking about characters? Then yes, but most likely not mii's (not confirmed) and we dont kno about dlc (mewtwo)

So even the clones (dark pit, Dr. Mario, and Lucina) will get them as well? I feel like the demand for a dark pit figure would be rather low...

at least that means I can get a jigglypuff figure eventually..

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Around the Network
2Quick said:
tbone51 said:
2Quick said:
Are all smash brothers eventually going to be released as amiibos?

Talking about characters? Then yes, but most likely not mii's (not confirmed) and we dont kno about dlc (mewtwo)

So even the clones (dark pit, Dr. Mario, and Lucina) will get them as well? I feel like the demand for a dark pit figure would be rather low...

at least that means I can get a jigglypuff figure eventually..

Well Dark Pit is kinda popularin Japan, that said I'll be happy to get him as KIU is my favorite game this gen so far :)

I want Ness amiibo

anonymunchy said:
Blob said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Anyone else thinks the clear stands make some of them look cheap?

Very much so. Surely they could have found better poses that didn't require poles....

All of the amiibo so far look exactly the same as the trophies you get in game (or the character models you can see on the official site), probably to strengthen the connection they have with the game, I doubt they're going to change them.

That said, I think these look quite nice and I very much prefer the clear plastic over some of the colours chosen in the first batch.

I know, but theyre just... ugly as hell on some of them. Kind of turns me off buying them seeing as the majority of the ones I buy won't really be used for more than collection/display purposes. Ill have to see them in real life before I decide though.