By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Boom Wii U visuals PlayStation 4 a like level?

Tagged games:

walsufnir said:
It really looks good! Colurful, nice environments and so on. But what exactly is a "PS4 level"?

a 30 fps game, with 900 or 1080p... maybe less, some  particle efects (minor) and a lot of fans claiming it is  4 coming of jesus, in real life the only platform where you can see a difence is on the PC all games on xbone ps4 and wiiu, see the same  with 900p there 800 p here and  with a lot of lucky 1080p there.... that's a ps4 game my friend.. :/

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Looks like a fairly typical Nintendo game to me.

No, not even close. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Teriol said:
walsufnir said:
It really looks good! Colurful, nice environments and so on. But what exactly is a "PS4 level"?

a 30 fps game, with 900 or 1080p... maybe less, some  particle efects (minor) and a lot of fans claiming it is  4 coming of jesus, in real life the only platform where you can see a difence is on the PC all games on xbone ps4 and wiiu, see the same  with 900p there 800 p here and  with a lot of lucky 1080p there.... that's a ps4 game my friend.. :/

good one lol

If they ported this to PS4 from the Wii U and didn't change any of the graphics, then you could say it looked like a PS4 game ;)

RushJet1 on: 

Bandcamp

YouTube

Twitter

Not even close lol. In some parts not even PS3/360 worthy (stop video at 4 seconds for example).

There are better looking games on WiiU.

Around the Network

The interesting thing is what a PS4 game looks like can be incredibly varied on a technical level. If you mean could I see this on PS4? Yes. Does it look like something that would really push the system? No, but that's okay.

lol that doesn't look anything like PS4 games.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Looks like Knack but less fun.

I don't think so.
But it looks good.