By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Boom Wii U visuals PlayStation 4 a like level?

Tagged games:

What? when i first saw the game it looked like a PS2 game running at higher resolution.

Bland colors fog etc etc.  (only the characters look better)

Around the Network
eyeofcore said:
Asriel said:

No, I mean my own play time with the game.

Let me guess... You only liked 2D parts or you hate it because you can't grasp controls whiich is your fault...

Obviously you aren't willing to listen to opinions that aren't your own. I'm not going to bother continuing this discussion with you, but you should attempt to understand that people have different opinions to you and there is such a thing as subjectivity. This game might look like a PS4 game to you, but to me it looks like another bland and below-par Sonic game. Let's leave it at that.

yes it does.

if PS4 visuals look like average PS3 visuals

Asriel said:
eyeofcore said:
Asriel said:

No, I mean my own play time with the game.

Let me guess... You only liked 2D parts or you hate it because you can't grasp controls whiich is your fault...

Obviously you aren't willing to listen to opinions that aren't your own. I'm not going to bother continuing this discussion with you, but you should attempt to understand that people have different opinions to you and there is such a thing as subjectivity. This game might look like a PS4 game to you, but to me it looks like another bland and below-par Sonic game. Let's leave it at that.

Bold; Do it baby, lie to yourself till you believe it...

Yet its not a Sonic game...

Honestly I think it doesn't even look like a good looking WiiU game. It's pretty mediocre, okay it's improved somewhat since the reveal trailer, but at some point I could literally count the pixels of some textures. And it wasn't because of the bad picture quality of the video.

Around the Network

It really looks good! Colurful, nice environments and so on. But what exactly is a "PS4 level"?

walsufnir said:
It really looks good! Colurful, nice environments and so on. But what exactly is a "PS4 level"?

That it kinda looks... Not there but close if it was 1080P60FPS...

walsufnir said:

a 30 fps game, with 900 or 1080p... maybe less, some  particle efects (minor) and a lot of fans claiming it is  4 coming of jesus, in real life the only platform where you can see a difence is on the PC all games on xbone ps4 and wiiu, see the same  with 900p there 800 p here and  with a lot of lucky 1080p there.... that's a ps4 game my friend.. :/

34 years playing games.

Ka-pi96 said:

Looks like a fairly typical Nintendo game to me.

No, not even close. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Teriol said:
walsufnir said:

a 30 fps game, with 900 or 1080p... maybe less, some  particle efects (minor) and a lot of fans claiming it is  4 coming of jesus, in real life the only platform where you can see a difence is on the PC all games on xbone ps4 and wiiu, see the same  with 900p there 800 p here and  with a lot of lucky 1080p there.... that's a ps4 game my friend.. :/

good one lol