By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Boom Wii U visuals PlayStation 4 a like level?

Tagged games:

The game looks great. Visuals are good and the framerate looks pretty stable to me. I think that if anyone other than Sonic's name was attached to this people would be looking at it differently. If they used all new characters people would be saying its a great 3D adventure game.

Around the Network

We can make a conclusion when ratchet and clank remake trailer is shown. Still we know the outcome. And if I had a time machine to go back in 1995 none would believe that SEGA releasing a sonic game in nintendo console.

Cobretti2 said:
stop adding fuel to the fire with comments like this. It has died down. Don't need 100 people talking about components in each console again.

Asriel said:
eyeofcore said:
Asriel said:
Looks like another sadly mediocre Sonic game to me.

Nintendo should be throwing money at Shining Force, given they work so closely with Camelot, instead of letting Sega drive Sonic even further into the ground.

You never even played it...

Which is why I said "looks like". The game doesn't look remotely appealing to me, never mind looking graphically comparable to a PS4 game--and I've enjoyed some of the recent Sonics, particularly the Advance and Rush games. But this just doesn't look good or exciting, Lost World looked better than this pre-release and that didn't turn out particularly well.

You mean reviews where didn't even use run buttons and claims of a "slow" sonic...

If I had a game to compare it to I would have to evaluate it but no this doesn't look as good as some of the PS4 games I have seen. But the game does look pretty good and I hope the game isnt as piss poor as people make it sound....however considering it plays like games such as Nicktoon's Unite I am going to say its not going to be that good of a game.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network

It looks even better, like a WiiU game.

eyeofcore said:
Asriel said:
eyeofcore said:
Asriel said:

Nintendo should be throwing money at Shining Force, given they work so closely with Camelot, instead of letting Sega drive Sonic even further into the ground.

Which is why I said "looks like". The game doesn't look remotely appealing to me, never mind looking graphically comparable to a PS4 game--and I've enjoyed some of the recent Sonics, particularly the Advance and Rush games. But this just doesn't look good or exciting, Lost World looked better than this pre-release and that didn't turn out particularly well.

You mean reviews where didn't even use run buttons and claims of a "slow" sonic...

No, I mean my own play time with the game.

Asriel said:
eyeofcore said:
Asriel said:
eyeofcore said:
Asriel said:

No, I mean my own play time with the game.

Let me guess... You only liked 2D parts or you hate it because you can't grasp controls whiich is your fault...

Kyuu said:
It looked like a Wii game in earlier videos.. now it's looking more like a PS3 game! Good enough if you ask me.

Since when Wii graphic are PS3 like and sort of PS4 like PS3 levvel?

Not a Sonic fan, but I hope this one turns out good. Kinda look like a good old 3D platformer like the 64 era ones.