By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Boom Wii U visuals PlayStation 4 a like level?

Tagged games:

joke thread ?

Around the Network

This looks even better than some graphical showcases like Knack on Ps4. WiiU closing the gap with Ps4's graphics level?

this is a joke, right???

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

shogunknight said:
.....I dont understand, what PS4 game do you mean? The Order? XD
Though not every PS4 game has to look the same you know

Look at platformes... Anyway its CryEngine 3... Not really a console friendly engine...

Good looking game for a new 3rd party studio not using in-house, but a demanding 3rd party engine that isn't really console friendly...

Also their very first game on Wii U...

I was really harsh on Sonic Boom early on, but I've really warmed up to the idea. Regardless of what you think of the graphics, it's hard to deny how much they've improved.

I'll be reviewing this one, so I hope it's doing what I think its doing.

Around the Network
Experimental42 said:
I was really harsh on Sonic Boom early on, but I've really warmed up to the idea. Regardless of what you think of the graphics, it's hard to deny how much they've improved.

I'll be reviewing this one, so I hope it's doing what I think its doing.

From jump I would have thought they jumped to 4th gen CryEngine...

Yea... this game is not gonna sell.

Lol, have you even seen PS3 games, go compare it with Sonic Generations. Ratchet and Clank ACiT on PS3 looks better than that.

Not really, although I'm sure there are some titles with similar visuals on PS4.

Very few games of this style are really are on the PS4 or even come close to pushing it. Skylanders although slightly different in artstyle looks considerably better keeping in mind its a cross gen game.

The visuals in Sonic look all over the place to be honest, in some places brilliant in others a mess.