By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Boom Wii U visuals PlayStation 4 a like level?

Tagged games:

Games with Cell shading and/or cartoonish art style are easy to look good.

you don't need 100k polygons or high resolution textures or even complex lightning 'cause the art style hides any imperfection.

That's why games like Smash brothers runs at 1080p/60fps.You don't have graphical heavy features cause the art style makes it look good anyway....

Around the Network

Looks don't matter in games. For they are quite deceiving my friend. Whatever these power, graphic, meatheads are dumping in your mind, just ignore it. If graphics determine a game's worth, we aren't gamers at all. It's not "graphic play" or eye candy that makes a game, it is primarily gameplay. In that regard, the gameplay doesn't look that great.

bubblegamer said:
lol that doesn't look anything like PS4 games.

better than Knack, I guess. But even PS3 has better games... so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Click HERE and be happy 

i'm just gonna point out, that iif you dare say the game looked like a ps2 game when it was first revealed that you sir/madam are full of s***. No game coming out by any big publisher regardless of hwta console you back looks anything close to a ps2 game if you want to insult something try early ps3/ xbox360 game but if you say ps2 you're just lying to yourself. /leaves thread

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

only if you compare it to Knack

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
uran10 said:
i'm just gonna point out, that iif you dare say the game looked like a ps2 game when it was first revealed that you sir/madam are full of s***. No game coming out by any big publisher regardless of hwta console you back looks anything close to a ps2 game if you want to insult something try early ps3/ xbox360 game but if you say ps2 you're just lying to yourself. /leaves thread

looks like a PS2 era comment to me

Click HERE and be happy 

i played the game at Comic Con in NYC...no it doest look like a PS4 game. Not even close. If you want to play a SOnic game, this isnt it. Its like any regular 3d platformer with a bit of R&C in a Sonic coat

Who cares what it looks like? Just make the gameplay good.

I think the Ps4 could output these graphics

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

This game does not even look good on Wii U,
Wii U I love and know it can make amazing looking games but this game is flat ugly. So many flat areas and super low rez textures.