By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame V is Japan release only says KT EU

Tagged games:

FarleyMcFirefly said:

LOL. 

Jizz is the most entertaining poster on these forums :P

I'd say he is the most predictable, and I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean it more like... dependable.

I much prefer this conversation to the other one taking place in this thread.

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Wow. Pervert.

Well, were you expecting something different from Jizz? :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'm thinking Reggie is thinking that the American audience won't 'get it'. He also thought that the first Xenoblade Chronicles wouldn't stand a chance. Instead people were so outraged they learned how to hack their Wii consoles to remove region lock and buy a copy from Europe.
I really hope Reggie doesn't make the same mistake again. I left a Miiverse post.

bunchanumbers said:
I'm thinking Reggie is thinking that the American audience won't 'get it'. He also thought that the first Xenoblade Chronicles wouldn't stand a chance. 

The funny part is, Xenoblade sold better in America than in Japan or Europe. So did The Last Story.

AZWification said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Wow. Pervert.

tbh, I'm surprised at how hung up he gets on very tame material. Seriously, he makes silly comments about games like Smash that are hardly sexual and don't fit the box he's placed himself in.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
AZWification said:

tbh, I'm surprised at how hung up he gets on very tame material. Seriously, he makes silly comments about games like Smash that are hardly sexual and don't fit the box he's placed himself in.

Maybe he sees something that we don't!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nintendo would have to be pants-on-head retarded not to bring it over considering a Fatal Frame movie is coming. FF5 released in Japan the same month as the Japanese movie.

im still sure this is coming west. details probably havent been sorted out yet, theres a movie coming after all

Surely, Nintendo has the final say in this as the publisher? Not that this is reassuring news in the meantime, though. Ugh. Another reason why Nintendo's region locking has gotta go!

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

zelmusario said:
Surely, Nintendo has the final say in this as the publisher? 

Yes, they do.

Which is why our campaign is now focussing on them.