By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame V is Japan release only says KT EU

Tagged games:

KylieDog said:
fleischr said:
KylieDog said:

The series did fine on PS2.  Since Nintendo been involved been nothing but bad news.

The series always shipped in very little when on PS2 on Xbox

It shipped enough to make more games, and enough to get worldwide releases for all games.

Wrong. It had the critical acclaim to make more games -- enough to court several different publishers. However, by the third series entry, KT had a painful truth to face. If they wanted to make more Fatal Frame games, they'd need another partner willing to fund it and commit to it long term if more FF games would be made.  None of the other previous major publishers wanted to carry out that burden for KT.  Cue Nintendo buying a rights to the franchise -- the only ones left with the patience and money  to  see new FF projects through.

1 Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly PS2 2003 Action Ubisoft 0.08 0.06 0.00 0.02 0.16
2 Fatal Frame PS2 2001 Action Wanadoo 0.07 0.06 0.00 0.02 0.14
3 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented PS2 2005 Action Take-Two Interactive 0.04 0.03 0.00 0.01 0.08
4 Fatal Frame XB 2002 Action Tecmo Koei 0.04 0.01 0.00 0.00 0.06
5 Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut XB 2004 Action Microsoft Game Studios 0.04 0.01 0.00 0.00 0.05

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

So that's it =(

No, it is not... the keyword is "AS FAR AS WE KNOW", which would mean that the CM of Koei-Tecmo of Europe does not know better, it is not a confirmation. Now there are more options for releasing games and avoid certain kind of risks, for example a digital release only and not dubbing the game only putting subtitles to it. Keep your hopes up, and never surrender

Come on Nintendo, you can do better than that..

flagstaad said:
EricFabian said:

So that's it =(

No, it is not... the keyword is "AS FAR AS WE KNOW", which would mean that the CM of Koei-Tecmo of Europe does not know better, it is not a confirmation. Now there are more options for releasing games and avoid certain kind of risks, for example a digital release only and not dubbing the game only putting subtitles to it. Keep your hopes up, and never surrender

believe

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

believe

Or let Nintendo know that you want Fatal Frame 5

KLAMarine said:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/ask

WiiU > purchase and downloads > can't place order

Tell Nintendo you can't buy Fatal Frame 5 due to region locking. Remember: be polite, be professional, let them know that due to region locking, you can't play Fatal Frame 5 on your WiiU thus Nintendo should bring FF5 over to the west UNCENSORED. OR let them know you're unsure you want to buy a WiiU and would buy one IF Fatal Frame 5 were to be brought over. Tell them you enjoyed Fatal Frame on PS2. Be persuasive but polite. Tell them Sony's playstation does not have region locking or that you're unsure whether to purchase WiiU or PS4 and Fatal Frame 5 would tip the scales. Really drive the point home, increase the urgency.

Around the Network

Ugh.... Hopefully that will change! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

And here is something we will all be missing if this is true:

Please Nintendo, Bring it over T_T

And if they don't, I will hack my wiiU in order to play this game cause I need to see all of them in swimsuits damn it! Fap Fap Fap

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

KLAMarine said:
EricFabian said:

believe

Or let Nintendo know that you want Fatal Frame 5

KLAMarine said:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/ask

WiiU > purchase and downloads > can't place order

Tell Nintendo you can't buy Fatal Frame 5 due to region locking. Remember: be polite, be professional, let them know that due to region locking, you can't play Fatal Frame 5 on your WiiU thus Nintendo should bring FF5 over to the west UNCENSORED. OR let them know you're unsure you want to buy a WiiU and would buy one IF Fatal Frame 5 were to be brought over. Tell them you enjoyed Fatal Frame on PS2. Be persuasive but polite. Tell them Sony's playstation does not have region locking or that you're unsure whether to purchase WiiU or PS4 and Fatal Frame 5 would tip the scales. Really drive the point home, increase the urgency.

Nintendo already know

Click HERE and be happy 

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

And here is something we will all be missing if this is true:

Please Nintendo, Bring it over T_T

And if they don't, I will hack my wiiU in order to play this game cause I need to see all of them in swimsuits damn it! Fap Fap Fap

I just can't stop looking at that ass scarf!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

EricFabian said:

Nintendo already know

Have you submitted your own request?