By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame V is Japan release only says KT EU

Tagged games:

curl-6 said:
bunchanumbers said:
I'm thinking Reggie is thinking that the American audience won't 'get it'. He also thought that the first Xenoblade Chronicles wouldn't stand a chance. 

The funny part is, Xenoblade sold better in America than in Japan or Europe. So did The Last Story.

I am fairly certain EVERYTHING sells better in America, no matter the genre. But alas Nintendo cant see that.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network
Maraccuda said:

I am fairly certain EVERYTHING sells better in America, no matter the genre. But alas Nintendo cant see that.

Not hunting games!

Anyway I'm happy to see we're still treating the Twitter account manager of the European branch of the publisher who is not responsible for this game's localization as the word of god on the matter.

the_dengle said:
Maraccuda said:

Not hunting games!

Anyway I'm happy to see we're still treating the Twitter account manager of the European branch of the publisher who is not responsible for this game's localization as the word of god on the matter.

I thought twitter IS the voice of god?

But yeah, will just have to wait and see, although the recent twitter post now makes me feel like 60% it wont come, to 40% it will.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Maraccuda said:

I thought twitter IS the voice of god?

Only Morgan Freeman's Twitter account is the voice of god.

I'm not willing to put a percentage on my feelings of the likelihood of Fatal Frame being localized. I'm confident that it will come West, that's all there is to it.

ive been playing this on and off since saturday, it's good but could have been a lot better, a lot of missed opportunities to use the hardware in more creative ways

Around the Network

So Region Lock removal confirmed? Nintendo says it will bring all games to the west so dont worry about region locks.

So when a game is not coming this automatically means region lock will be removed right Nintendo?

Nintendo is just begging for their system to be hacked, and it inevitably will be.
That's how we played Fatal Frame 4 in English, and we have to, we'll resort to the same to play Fatal Frame 5.

The game is published by Nintendo, so i'm not surprised the europe guy doesnt have info on it. I expecting Nintendo to publish it and not Koei Tecmo.

Nintendo has allready only a few mature exclusive titles, if they don't bring fatal frame to west , wii u will be the last console i buy from nintendo (new at least)

thanks nintendo for nothing. = ( i hate it.

project zero 3 was my favourite with project zero 1. the story are so amazing. project zero 2 was good. More parts I could not play thanks to Nintendo.