By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 'Please don't ruin Minecraft,' 10-year-old begs in open-letter to Microsoft

Acevil said:
amp316 said:
That ten year old girl writes as well as an adult...

Pretty sure someone would edit her sentiment and if she is well educated, the ten year old could very well out write most adults on the internet.

Agree. I almost stopped making typos and grammar errors before I turned 13 (and I already strongly reduced them before I turned 11) and I started doing them again at the university.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
true_fan said:
This "console war" has reached a new low, some pathetic fanboy put them up to this. 10 year olds don't know about acquisitions and how Minecraft would be affected by the purchase of mojang.

Says who?

Acevil said:
amp316 said:

Pretty sure someone would edit her sentiment and if she is well educated, the ten year old could very well out write most adults on the internet.

Or her parents wrote that for her.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

For those saying it's impossible that a 10 year old knows this, I was around 7 when Monolith Soft was sold to Nintendo, and I cried.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I hope Microsoft does ruin Minecraft, just so people can actually change for once and not just say "They will ruin it just as they ruined Rare!". Now you could say "They will ruin it just as they ruined Minecraft!"

Srsly. xD

"Rare this!"

"Rare that!"

"Rare rom!"

"Ran rare ran!"

"wow like Rare"

Worst part is that Kameo and Viva Piñata are good games

Around the Network
amp316 said:

That's a bit fishy, isn't it?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Acevil said:
Worse case: Microsoft releases Minecraft 2.0 still coded in java. . .

With an IE based client ?

RenCutypoison said:
Acevil said:
Worse case: Microsoft releases Minecraft 2.0 still coded in java. . .

With an IE based client ?

That would still ran better than Mojang Java coding.

noname2200 said:

Don't worry, it's very Rare for serious changes to happen in these circumstances.

Poor Sabrina. Microsoft doesn't care what you want.