By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 30 Aug hardware up

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
And the wiiU sales shall continue to go down (or stay at a low amount) till October T_T

Mario Kart 8 sales as well!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Adjustments in previous weeks.

PS4 −13,735
Xone +12,886
WiiU −11,853

3DS −20,842
Vita 0

PS3 +1,228
X360 −1,949
Wii 0
PSP 0

*yawns*

Looks like we've only had a little adjustment to go with the NPD numbers, nothing major yet. Wii U down a little, PS4 down a little, X1 no change I think.

We still have PS4 higher than NPD overall in the US by about 100k, though that was already acknowledged by ioi. Worldwide the system is still too low unfortunately.

Wii U still over.

But it's good that things are rolling out again.

Why would X1 go down next week? Tier two launch should give it a boost to over 100k comfortably. With a free game promotion, Destiny, China and the rush of big games that start soon I think this may be X1's last sub-100k week until the new year

Wii u is winning japan with 7,000 sales but losing in America by a margin of about 30-40,000 to sony and microsoft.. Good job nintendo that will give incentive to stop console gaming

Around the Network

Wii U :(

Find it hard to believe that the Ps4 version of Madden outsold Xbone; but still Xbone hardware is more in the US....

Otherwise great for Ps4 and 3DS like usual, crap for everything else.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Madden sells better on PS4... this is really the new generation. I'm eager to see Destiny boost for PS4, but in Europe as well.

WiiU is still too high across US and Europe IMO.

NPD showed it's doing 15k a week in US.

Wow, Madden sure moved XBOnes !

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

ps3-sales! said:
Wii U :(

Find it hard to believe that the Ps4 version of Madden outsold Xbone; but still Xbone hardware is more in the US....

Otherwise great for Ps4 and 3DS like usual, crap for everything else.

The XBO had an exclusive Madden bundle, so it obviously got a larger boost.