By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what's so special about minecraft?

Euphoria14 said:

I love the haters. Just because they all grew up and have no imaginations.

Game is eventually going to be the best selling game of all time, and done without bundles too. 

So, by your logic everyone who hates Minecraft doesn't have imagination? If you say so.....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Euphoria14 said:

Game is eventually going to be the best selling game of all time, and done without bundles too. 

So, by your logic everyone who hates Minecraft doesn't have imagination? If you say so.....

Glad you agree.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

curl-6 said:
Euphoria14 said:
curl-6 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Incorrect.

I have plenty of imagination, I just don't feel the need to channel it into a tedious game. :)

You're a hater.

Only if you feel compelled to categorise everybody who doesn't care for a specific game as a "hater". 

I am also clearly just busting your chops.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
curl-6 said:

Only if you feel compelled to categorise everybody who doesn't care for a specific game as a "hater". 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law ;)

It's like legos on a virtual world. You also have a survival mode which I heard is pretty cool! It's cool you just don't get it.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Euphoria14 said:
curl-6 said:

I thought my smileys gave it away though.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
curl-6 said:

I thought my smileys gave it away though.

I'm tired, and clueless. XD

Euphoria14 said:
AZWification said:

Glad you agree.

Is your sarcasm detector broken or something? :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Fayceless said:
piggychan said:

The night time and mine exploration can get pretty tense if you play it on survival mode. 

No game has ever been more frightening than Minecraft in the middle of a partially-explored cave system.  Then when you hear that enderman sound and see those purple eyes...

What's also quite scary and funny is at night when you've built your shelter and made a door is when you are not sleeping the zombies outside trying to break your door down throughout the night and your door looks like it's beginning to break, then when the sun comes out they set on fire and die...

If people want to be scared they should try and explore caves without any light....  >__>

night time seems to last longer than daytime..

The simplicity of the game and the fact i can build whatever pops up in my imagination. This game really is freedom and its wonderful.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018