ktay95 said:
Wagram said:
I'm not angry, i'm pissed.

Well then stop drinking and go to bed =P

You will have to endure a hangover when you wake up however

'tis all good. Just means Nintendo gets less money from me in the future :D

ktay95 said:
Areym said:
We all know the current 3DS is gonna play second banana to this new one.

In terms of hardware , of course. They will surely phase ou the old stuff as all console manufacturers do when a revision is released.

In terms of software, highly unlikely. Nintendo dont want to completely abandon the current 40mil users, no company is that stupid.

Probably a bad example for the last 2 years of the Wii, it got pretty much nothing going on. I still think SW and HW will play second banana too this, seeing as how with all the extra buttons and features, it can be used to create better games (gameplay wise) and the current 3DS will get gimped versions. They can't let the current limitations of the current 3DS hold them back from producing the best game they can, which is gonna be done on the new 3DS.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
EricFabian said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
See, what I hope is that there is a trade in program for it. Like, I want to trade in my XL for a "new 3ds" without losing all my games and I want a discount for it

You won't lose your games, because they will still work. Is just another revision '-'

Well, its like, if I go to ebgames and I want to trade in my XL for a new one, I doubt they will let me transfer my games first to the new 3ds xl right?

I see. Maybe is time to start to cry? lol

Click HERE and be happy 

As long as OR and AS are coming to the old 3DS I don't care.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Areym said:

Probably a bad example for the last 2 years of the Wii, it got pretty much nothing going on. I still think SW and HW will play second banana too this, seeing as how with all the extra buttons and features, it can be used to create better games (gameplay wise) and the current 3DS will get gimped versions. They can't let the current limitations of the current 3DS hold them back from producing the best game they can, which is gonna be done on the new 3DS.

Unkess by features you mean its slightly better specs tahn this hear can do the same things

If they do move on to push the New 3DS software I wouldnt have a problem with it. My problem would be that they didnt push the console as a new console, the next generation of Nintendo handhelds.

Fusioncode said:
As long as OR and AS are coming to the old 3DS I don't care.

The only current known exclusive is the Xenobade port
Edit: So yes ORAS will be playable on all 3DS models

I'm not mad. The only thing about this that bothers me is that I have to decide between spending $500 on Nintendo hardware or choosing between portable Xenoblade and a Xenoblade sequel. You drive a hard bargain, Nintendo!

Why would this upset me? It's not as though they would have put Xenoblade on the 3DS if it weren't for the new model. It wouldn't run. Look at that, it barely runs on the new one.

Anyway I don't particularly think this was a very smart business move, as I think the late-gen releases of the DSi and DSi XL hurt 3DS sales early on. But as a Nintendo fan I can't pass up this console, it's far too attractive.

The new 3ds is very dangerous for the industry, it could give the same disgusting idéa to Microsoft...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I'm not angry, just a bit salty! That's all!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---