By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why you shouldnt be angry at the New 3DS

3DS was declining YOY pretty fast. Nintendo needed a new revision to spur sales. It makes a lot of business sense.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
I'm not sure why people are so upset about this. It's essentially a Game Boy Color. The Game Boy Color got a few exclusives that only worked with that system, but for the most part everything was compatible with the entire Game Boy line. I don't see why the New 3DS would be much different.

Exactly my thoughts. The Game Boy Color had few of its own exclusives. To be honest it was basically the same thing. The DSi had few exclusive games too.

I want to know how much it will cost when it finally comes west...

Have a nice day...

I'm not angry at it though I kinda hope its exclusive games are mostly Wii ports or something like that.

I'm getting the New 3DS for its battery life and its size.

Everything else is icing on the cake.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

If there is a Zelda 3DS special edition then count me in!

And yet vita has had most of these features for over 2 years now {not counting 3d, fanboys} and they did it without alienating playstation fans. Im so glad I waited to get a 3ds (persona q) cause Id be fucking pissed about the exclusives.

AshKetchum1992 said:
I'm not angry at it though I kinda hope its exclusive games are mostly Wii ports or something like that.

Me, too! As long as the exclusives are mostly ports of older games then I really don't care!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I wonder what the little thing next to the cam is. Is this a "face tracker"? and thats why the 3d is working from all angles?

When the WiiU was announced I decided to skip the 3DS this generation all together, and might get the next handheld if its linked to our NNID. I can wait for the few titles I would like to play.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"