By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 will probably get to around 16 Million by 1 January 2015

Puppyroach
I Think PS4 will reach roughly 16M, and X1 around 10M.

so xone will need 2.4m and ps4 1.6m the rest of the way(going by curreny vgc numbers), i think ps4 is gonna easily go by that total,their(ps4) probably gonna sell a million alone in one of these weeks

Around the Network

PS4 will be at 16m+ before the end of November so unless it sells nothing in December 16m is completely impossible

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Could the PS4 reach 18m by January 1st 2015?

Moyu said:
Could the PS4 reach 18m by January 1st 2015?

I hope that's parody!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

It's funny to see by how much people were being conservative with PS4 sales, myself included. I think in the beginning of the year most were thinking ~14M-16M would be a good estimate, with some fans of other consoles even disbelieving those estimates. Now, it's almost guaranteed that the PS4 will reach ~19M-20M in shipments, with probably ~18M-18.5M sell through.

Around the Network

How the heck are people still predicting 16m?

The PS5 Exists. 

Ninsect said:
Puppyroach said:
I Think PS4 will reach roughly 16M, and X1 around 10M.

So PS4 will sell 1.6m from here and XB1 2.4m? 

It depends on if you believe the VGC numbers or not. They stood at 13.5M shipped at the end of September, and I don't think they have reached that number just yet. I am thinking PS4 is at about 13M sell through right now, X1 is probably more or less correct. If we are talking shipments, then that is another story.

I wonder what game they're playing mainly...

Man.. Things have changed quite a bit since this thread was made!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

QUAKECore89 said:
I wonder what game they're playing mainly...

I heard LBP3 is pretty fun.