By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 will probably get to around 16 Million by 1 January 2015

theprof00 said:
I think probably closer to 13m

Its already above 14 million, and has a month and a half to go.

Around the Network

Easy.

Undertracked it will probably hit ~15 before BF. Post BF its 1 million conservatively, then conservative sales for Dec is 1 mill for LTD 17mill too. Probably 17 mill+ by 2015

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

PS4 will probably get to around 16 Million by 1 January 2015 ? Only 16 Million ? PS4 will easy pass 15M by the week ending 22nd Nov. Other 5 weeks with an average of 400k(very very conservative) means = 2 Million. PS4 will easy have over 17 Million by the end of 2014. 

My forecast : 17.5M by the end of 2014.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

drake_tolu said:
PS4 will sell between 18,000,000 and 20,000,000 by end of year.

Man, your predictions were so good since the beginning,  GG

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
PigPen said:

I'll subtract 4 million and say about 12.

edit: The Holidays is Nintendo's.

Yikes!

Well if vgchartz is right PS4 is already close to 15 million and there is Black friday and December to come.18 million is locked right now.

Nate4Drake said:

PS4 will probably get to around 16 Million by 1 January 2015 ? Only 16 Million ? PS4 will easy pass 15M by the week ending 22nd Nov. Other 5 weeks with an average of 400k(very very conservative) means = 2 Million. PS4 will easy have over 17 Million by the end of 2014. 

My forecast : 17.5M by the end of 2014.

And that's being conservative.

The PS5 Exists. 

CGI-Quality said:
GTAexpert said:
theprof00 said:
I think probably closer to 13m

Its already above 14 million, and has a month and a half to go.

You missed it.

He also missed that PS4 will most probably pass 15M in a day, at week ending 22nd Nov.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Seems like we will have to desale some ps4 to hit this prediction.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."