By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why aren't there any female users on this site anymore?

cantaim said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
What site is VGirlz? I can't find it with google.

I looked it up on yahoo and got a strip poker site called vgirls as my first result...

It's actually Vgrlz

http://www.vgrlz.com/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
kinisking said:
Why are girls bothered by sexualized females. When I see a sexualized male I don't care.

maybe because there is a quite distinct lack of non-sexualized females in games

Thanks for the answer that makes sense. But most guys in video games aren't ugly either. Most are buff and or handsome. However I do agree females are sexualized more 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Conegamer said:

It's actually Vgrlz

http://www.vgrlz.com/

Yeah that's gotta be a trap when you have to put down "location"... they could be like stalked by creepy internet users....... ... ... brb

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

...and let the awkward flirting from male users begin.. lol

dukerx2 said:

Guys be like

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
dukerx2 said:

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
What site is VGirlz? I can't find it with google.

It's a trap!!

Stay away!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Im sure there is a few like that.But most male users are respectable gentleman...

This is mostly in response to what AMP wrote.
Not again. If Vgchartz was as strict as Neogaf is regarding certain joking this site would be boring. There you cannot even be honest about subjects involving women, homosexuality and race issues. It is basically as strict as attending a race and gender college course.

I hope the mods do not change and do increased modding just so a few users that might be female, might participate in the forums more.

Lafiel said:
kinisking said:
Why are girls bothered by sexualized females. When I see a sexualized male I don't care.

maybe because there is a quite distinct lack of non-sexualized females in games

Thanks for the answer that makes sense. But most guys in video games aren't ugly either. Most are buff and or handsome. However I do agree females are sexualized more 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion