By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why aren't there any female users on this site anymore?

Blob said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
dukerx2 said:

...and let the awkward flirting from male users begin.. lol

Guys be like

If guys on the internet were that adorable I doubt any of them would have trouble with women.

That's my normal face!

I'm in luck.

Around the Network

lol, that gif's been quoted so much I'm going to see it in my sleep tonight!

rutea7 said:
there are enough females on the website, more than you'd expect from a forum full of sexist posters and people that can be quite disrespectful. of course there's a breaking point and some end up leaving.

i dont think there is a problem with being sexist. women are just better than us men, we all just need to accept that. 

Hedra42 said:

lol, that gif's been quoted so much I'm going to see it in my sleep tonight!

at least you'll end up dreaming of something cute lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

amp316 said:
Long story short. It was all because of a joke that Galaki made about PMS when a female (I think that it was Marucha) typed PMs in a thread title. It wasn't an offensive joke at all but she flew off of the handle, told off all of the mods because nothing was done, took off with some of her female friends, and created her own site called VGirlz which ironically doesn't allow men (not that that's sexist or anything).

So basically it's all Galaki's fault.

well this is confusing. i have a penis. i am a member on that site. ugh... i need to go to a doctor and check things out, make sure once and for all. 

Around the Network
The Fury said:

There probably are, they just don't go around blurting out their gender as it isn't relevant to their gaming life/not important on a discussion forum about games.

It's a website about sales, and they represent another audience. That's pretty relevant to me.

Also showing you're a female on the internet is interpreted as being an attention whore since 2008, so many just stopped.

spurgeonryan said:
I blame nikkom and his quasy racial dopamine posts!

I agree with the first part but are you drunk again when you wrote the second part?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

there might be but it would be almost suicidal for them to "come out"

hard to blame them, gaming "communities" are near toxic for females, even gaming companies

bananaking21 said:
amp316 said:
Long story short. It was all because of a joke that Galaki made about PMS when a female (I think that it was Marucha) typed PMs in a thread title. It wasn't an offensive joke at all but she flew off of the handle, told off all of the mods because nothing was done, took off with some of her female friends, and created her own site called VGirlz which ironically doesn't allow men (not that that's sexist or anything).

So basically it's all Galaki's fault.

well this is confusing. i have a penis. i am a member on that site. ugh... i need to go to a doctor and check things out, make sure once and for all. 

and lets face it, if you made it in there i believe our screening process and standards are pretty friendly XD

i cant believe i come back from an awesome girl time at a bachelorette party to find so many pages of... whatever it is i just read.

if you say something and the other person takes offense you take responsability for it whether it was your intention to offend or not... some women will take offense more easily than others and they should still be respected and not criticized because of it.

i just laugh off most of the stupid and sexist stuff i read here, thats how i'm still here, but i do not condone or believe that this is an ideal or inviting environment for female posters and that they should "learn to roll with it" that is just ridiculous

spurgeonryan said:
I blame nikkom and his quasy racial dopamine posts!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---