By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update : Fatal Frame Wii U trailer shown

ikki5 said:

The person on the left of that banner looks to be topless.... This for Nintendo? :P

Nintendo is no stranger to some nudity and violence, they don't develop those games directly but as long as the rating systems are in place they don't have problem with letting the games reach the public.

OT: I hope is releasing worldwide, I still have my european copy of the second game remake unwrapped because I have not modded my console to play it yet.

Around the Network

Please localize it this time NOA, you idiots.

flagstaad said:
ikki5 said:

The person on the left of that banner looks to be topless.... This for Nintendo? :P

Nintendo is no stranger to some nudity and violence, they don't develop those games directly but as long as the rating systems are in place they don't have problem with letting the games reach the public.

OT: I hope is releasing worldwide, I still have my european copy of the second game remake unwrapped because I have not modded my console to play it yet.

oh I know they have violence... I own Mad World :D, just don't remember ever seeing nudity in a game :P

I'm worried... they're revealing it on Nico Nico, this is not a good sign... maybe it'll be Japan-only. =/

I was expecting them to reveal this game on a global Nintendo Direct...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Oh ho, yeah! This is getting really interesting now.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

I'm not going to watch the stream live, that's for sure! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

LipeJJ said:
I'm worried... they're revealing it on Nico Nico, this is not a good sign... maybe it'll be Japan-only. =/

I was expecting them to reveal this game on a global Nintendo Direct...

I'll never forgive Nintendo if they don't bring this game to the west. 

Fatal Frame presentation guests include Shigeru Miyamoto

t http://nintendoeverything.com/fatal-frame-presentation-guests-include-shigeru-miyamoto/

Looks the game will be big.

Not even a little worried about this game not coming to the west. Nintendo has no reason not to release it WW...
It will come:)

KLXVER said:
Not even a little worried about this game not coming to the west. Nintendo has no reason not to release it WW...
It will come:)

I'm going to agree with you. They brought over Spirit Camera for goodness sake, they wouldn't pass up on this when the Wii U needs more games badly...