By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update : Fatal Frame Wii U trailer shown

How much left? Two hours?

Around the Network
Boberkun said:
How much left? Two hours?

13 hours for reveal

I get the feeling this will be an amazing horror game. If they use the GamePad as the Camera Obscuro, then having to put Fatal Frame's horrors right in front of your face will absolutely be shit-your-pants scary. And in HD no less.

Really hoping this comes to the West, because this is just one of the kinds of games the Wii U sorely needs.

NNID: TheCCluc

It will look great, we never had a HD Fatal Frame. I will probably buy a WiiU for this when they release it in the west. Also ZombiU and maybe the 3D Mario and Zelda.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

ikki5 said:
flagstaad said:
ikki5 said:

The person on the left of that banner looks to be topless.... This for Nintendo? :P

Nintendo is no stranger to some nudity and violence, they don't develop those games directly but as long as the rating systems are in place they don't have problem with letting the games reach the public.

OT: I hope is releasing worldwide, I still have my european copy of the second game remake unwrapped because I have not modded my console to play it yet.

oh I know they have violence... I own Mad World :D, just don't remember ever seeing nudity in a game :P

it's a topless... ghost? I don't know if that really counts as nudity.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
ikki5 said:
flagstaad said:

Nintendo is no stranger to some nudity and violence, they don't develop those games directly but as long as the rating systems are in place they don't have problem with letting the games reach the public.

OT: I hope is releasing worldwide, I still have my european copy of the second game remake unwrapped because I have not modded my console to play it yet.

oh I know they have violence... I own Mad World :D, just don't remember ever seeing nudity in a game :P

it's a topless... ghost? I don't know if that really counts as nudity.

Art in any form whether it be Box art, art in the manual or banner can differ easly than what is in the game.

2 more hours, surprise me Nintendo!

KLXVER said:

I think there is a thread about this somewhere around here. Its going to be interesting to see the game though:)

isnt this disappointing though? who would want a new game of a genre that gets no respect over a super mario galaxy hd collection or skyward sword remastered, or, or... sin and punishment 2 remastered. a lot of people skipped the wii last gen, and its a good way to welcome gamers back and say: here's what you missed. 

RubberWhistleHistle said:
KLXVER said:

I think there is a thread about this somewhere around here. Its going to be interesting to see the game though:)

isnt this disappointing though? who would want a new game of a genre that gets no respect over a super mario galaxy hd collection or skyward sword remastered, or, or... sin and punishment 2 remastered. a lot of people skipped the wii last gen, and its a good way to welcome gamers back and say: here's what you missed. 

True. Nintendo keeps releasing these sequels and new games. I saw SSB4U and thought "Where the fuck is my Brawl remaster? I dont want to get used to a new game and stuff!"

The pessimist in me is afraid it'll just be Fatal Frame HD collection, or that we won't see any actual in-game footage, just concept art, screens, or CGI.