By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update : Fatal Frame Wii U trailer shown

curl-6 said:
The pessimist in me is afraid it'll just be Fatal Frame HD collection, or that we won't see any actual in-game footage, just concept art, screens, or CGI.

Doubt it. Miyamoto would slap them fools for doing something like that. Thats why hes there

Around the Network

hopefully this one actually comes state side

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

I think there's a good chance it will; Wii U is desperate for games now that third party support has dried up, and Nintendo today is much more in favour of localization than they used to be last gen; for example, Xenoblade almost didn't come to the US, but it's sequel is being strongly advertised as a worldwide release.

curl-6 said:
The pessimist in me is afraid it'll just be Fatal Frame HD collection, or that we won't see any actual in-game footage, just concept art, screens, or CGI.

That would be awesome for me, the HD collection part :) two more hours.

phaedruss said:
curl-6 said:

That would be awesome for me, the HD collection part :) two more hours.

If all 4 was included, then that would be ok. Still want a new one though

They should start fresh with this one.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I think there's a good chance it will; Wii U is desperate for games now that third party support has dried up, and Nintendo today is much more in favour of localization than they used to be last gen; for example, Xenoblade almost didn't come to the US, but it's sequel is being strongly advertised as a worldwide release.

yeah good point there and yay another godzilla fan

-high five-

Put 1 through 4 on one disc, then 5 on another.

Joaco <3 N64 said:
Put 1 through 4 on one disc, then 5 on another.

We have a winner!

PwerlvlAmy said:
curl-6 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

-high five-

Godzilla high five!

curl-6 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
curl-6 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

-high five-

Godzilla high five!

Love that snickers commercial lol

Anyone know what time EST in America that this will start?