By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Games Have Some of the Most HATE from Nintendo Fans? (For Dumb Reasons)

AZWification said:
KLXVER said:

Really? I thought the story in SPM was just weird. Not that interesting.

I thought the story was pretty amusing! The relationships between characters were pretty amusing as well!

Might have been because I didnt like the game though. It felt like a Mario platformer with less precise controls.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Might have been because I didnt like the game though. It felt like a Mario platformer with less precise controls.

That was mostly because it was supposed to be a 2D platformer with RPG elements and the whole dimension switching gimmick!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

RolStoppable said:
KLXVER said:
prayformojo said:

My point is, if someone says 3D World isn't their cup of tea because they prefer SM64 style Mario games, no one should get pissed off and cranky about it. I could understand if someone said "3D World sucks balls because it's not like SM64" but just saying you prefer the other style of gameplay shouldn't anger anyone. 

I agree with that. Different strokes etc...

Still not 2D. 

I know and I said that...

AZWification said:
KLXVER said:

That was mostly because it was supposed to be a 2D platformer with RPG elements and the whole dimension switching gimmick!

Yeah, the controls in that game was just awkward to me. It had some cool ideas though...

I am not sure if it was said before, but I think Zelda II: The Adventure of Link should easily win this category. It is receives hate for being different and more difficult than other games in its series.

Metroid Other M deserves its hate not only from story but the linear level design. With that being said, Metroid Other M was still better than the bad EA, Ubisoft and Konami games.

Games I have Finished

http://pastebin.com/eMdjSjFc

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Yeah, the controls in that game was just awkward to me. It had some cool ideas though...

I personally liked the Pixls as well! I thought they were pretty grear ability-wise! Dashell is the best since it makes you run like Sonic!  

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
KLXVER said:

I personally liked the Pixls as well! I thought they were pretty grear ability-wise! Dashell is the best since it makes you run like Sonic!  

Well alot of my love for Sticker Star might be because of my dislike of SPM. At least SS became an RPG again:)

SR388 said:
I am not sure if it was said before, but I think Zelda II: The Adventure of Link should easily win this category. It is receives hate for being different and more difficult than other games in its series.

I love when I see people hate on Zelda II because it's not like any other Zelda game when it was only the second ever in the series...

Pack it up, everyone; Zelda II definitely wins this thread...

Have a nice day...

I think people were justified in hating on 3d world for wiiu when it was announced. It looked like bs cash grab imo. The 3ds one came out a year earlier and to me, it looked like the exact same game on consoles with very little improvements and the additions they made looked retarded. I was mad that the game looked to be like a continuation of Super Mario Bros 2, the worst of the Mario games. Of course, apparently the game was great so whatever. Toads Tracker should also be subjected to this same hate until it proves itself.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

SS hate is justified. The motion controls DO mess up. They have to be be recalibrated a lot. And Fii is a major problem.

Kid Icarus also has a problem. It NEEDS the second joystick. I stopped playing it after I reached Medua's castle. The hand cramps with buttons only was horrible. Touch screen with buttons sucked for me. So I couldn't use it.

Other M story killed it. Don't setup situations where officers orders put the main character in danger, for no reason. It just screams: Drama must override pratical logic. Go back to suit is damaged at start of game.