By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Games Have Some of the Most HATE from Nintendo Fans? (For Dumb Reasons)

I think the Wii series gets too much backlash from the hardcore fans. They were fun for what they were and it got a lot of people interested in gaming. I personally really enjoy Wii Fit. They weren't trying to go for anything more than something that was just fun to play and they were really fun.

Well except Wii Music. That **** can **** itself with a ***** and then **** in a ditch with *****.

Around the Network

Other M for having a shit story etc. the gameplay is whats broken not Samus being acting all fragile and blah blah-ing.

The gameplay and the controls are the worst for any metroid game EVER.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I dont get the hate for this at all...

KLXVER said:

There is no story whatsoever, the leveling up system is dumb, there are no partners/badges and the characters are forgettable! Seriously, they turned Bowser into a generic motherfucker with Sticker Star!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
KLXVER said:

There is no story whatsoever, the leveling up system is dumb, there are no partners/badges and the characters are forgettable! Seriously, they turned Bowser into a generic motherfucker with Sticker Star!

The gameplay is still fun and its funny as well.

Around the Network

The title says it all for the haters, no explanation needed. 

KLXVER said:

Sticker Star did have some fun puzzles, funny moments, good visuals and a great soundtrack, but I was still annoyed by the lack of story and the flawed leveling up system! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
KLXVER said:

Sticker Star did have some fun puzzles, funny moments, good visuals and a great soundtrack, but I was still annoyed by the lack of story and the flawed leveling up system! :-/

Well the story in Mario games are usually pretty basic though. 

Anyway I prefer Sticker Star over the 20 hour tutorial that is M&L: Dream Team;)

KLXVER said:
AZWification said:
KLXVER said:

Well the story in Mario games are usually pretty basic though. 

Anyway I prefer Sticker Star over the 20 hour tutorial that is M&L: Dream Team;)

The story in Mario RPGs may be basic but they have a lot of charm and charisma to them. Sticker Star took that all away and suffered because of it, imo. 

Justified reasons -> Metroid Other M
No justified reasons -> Kid Icarus Uprising