By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon best sellers still shows the X1 selling poorly

DeadBigfoot21 said:
You are really comparing a console by itself against a console that is bundled with a game that is getting hyped like crazy?

Fail!

The console will do better once more games roll out. Like this holiday with some exclusive games.

Selective reading? I just listed all the X1 consoles in the top 100 and all the PS4 consoles in the top 100. If you want to compare the consoles by themselves that don't include bundles go ahead, the figures are there. Standard PS4 is 7th, $399 X1 is 43rd. Is that better?

Around the Network
vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

It's called a "partnership" 

Some pushlishers partner with corporations for exclusive bundles....its business. 

Crystal clear but I doubt that Activision is so Sony biased that they wouldn't consider having a partnership with MS. So why did Sony get it?

You can read a few posts ahead and you will find your answer. Same reason why there is no COD bundle on ps consoles. 

Again you missed the term exclusive bundle meaning the bundle is exclusive to them. 

If you read my post carefully you will see that my question is "why doesn't MS have the exclusive rights"?

Why would they? Bungie is NOT owned by microsoft so i dont see why. 

Or what did you mean by exclusive rights? to the bundle?

Yeah, I don't think this means anything.

DeadBigfoot21 said:
vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Some pushlishers partner with corporations for exclusive bundles....its business. 

Crystal clear but I doubt that Activision is so Sony biased that they wouldn't consider having a partnership with MS. So why did Sony get it?

You can read a few posts ahead and you will find your answer. Same reason why there is no COD bundle on ps consoles. 

Again you missed the term exclusive bundle meaning the bundle is exclusive to them. 

If you read my post carefully you will see that my question is "why doesn't MS have the exclusive rights"?

Why would they? Bungie is owned by microsoft so i dont see why. 

Bungie is owned by Microsoft? Where have been, under a rock?

DeadBigfoot21 said:
vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Why would they? Bungie is owned by microsoft so i dont see why. 

Microsoft allowed Bungie to release a game on Playstation and with exclusive content? Why?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
You are really comparing a console by itself against a console that is bundled with a game that is getting hyped like crazy?

Fail!

The console will do better once more games roll out. Like this holiday with some exclusive games.

Selective reading? I just listed all the X1 consoles in the top 100 and all the PS4 consoles in the top 100. If you want to compare the consoles by themselves that don't include bundles go ahead, the figures are there. Standard PS4 is 7th, $399 X1 is 43rd. Is that better?

Of course, the standard ps4 console has been out for how long? It is the same exact price as when it launched. Xbox one @ $400 just launched into the market. Give it time to sell because it wont happen overnight. 

A console that has been on the market longer will obviously be doing better on the charts. Just using common sense here.

badgenome said:
They really have to find a way to make 360 owners dissatisfied.

Cut off xbox live for the 360 like they did with the original xbox.

justinian said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Why would they? Bungie is NOT owned by microsoft so i dont see why. 

Bungie is owned by Microsoft? Where have been, under a rock?

oh c*** the simple term "NOT" somehow didn't appear. It happens when you type fast sometimes.

celador said:
kitler53 said:

amazon isn't really the greatest indicator but if you are going to do it you've got to use the longer time periods.  the hourly charts are just too volitile.

Bestsellars for June:

ps4 at #7

xbox one with titanfall at #48

wiiU with mario and lugi at #61

xbox one (the $399 version) at #69

ps4 destiny bundle not in the top 100

Those are updated daily though and the Destiny bundle is two days old.  It seems pretty stable right now on the hourly bestsellers list at number 4.  When it's updated again, it will definitely be in the top 100

perhaps.  if destiny give ps4 a boost of 200k it would be fan-fucking-tastic.  spread that number over the next 3 months and over multiple skus (cause not everyone will pick up the bundle) and it is no certainty it will make the top 100 monthly bestsellar's charts, imho.

DeadBigfoot21 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Of course, the standard ps4 console has been out for how long? It is the same exact price as when it launched. Xbox one @ $400 just launched into the market. Give it time to sell because it wont happen overnight. 

A console that has been on the market longer will obviously be doing better on the charts. Just using common sense here.

I wish that was true

*looks at his wiiU*

The One and Only

VizionEck.com