By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon best sellers still shows the X1 selling poorly

I think Halo is the game this year that will push the most XBO's...

Forza H will sell well, and will push consoles, but not anything massive.
Sunset Overdrive, I just don't see doing that well.. but then i am not a fan of it's art style.. the E3 trailer also put me off more

Halo will be massive, but i think many users will already own an Xbo for it, I mean these are the hardcore who probably are waiting for a Halo.. early adopters who buy because they know what they are going to get. So I expect the game to sell massively well, and for it to push consoles but probably not a massive amount.... and its coming out toward Xmas... so a pretty good combination.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

So, some people still have doubt about the amazon method ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Why would they? Bungie is NOT owned by microsoft so i dont see why. 

Or what did you mean by exclusive rights? to the bundle?

You are still not getting what I'm trying to say.

Sony paid(probably big time) for the Destiny partnership, including exclusive content, early access and the bundle. Activision is a business so it will accept any proposition that seems good enough. That means one of two things happened. Either MS didn't care at all about Destiny or their proposition to Activision wasn't as attractive as Sony's, hence they got the deal.

The deal is rightfully earned by Sony because they apparently cared more about it than MS.

So we're allowed to compare this bundle to every other bundle MS is offering because they could've had the same.

Not true. Bungie came to Sony. Bungie absolutely loathes MS and is basking in this opportunity to stick it MS. 

You have to remember that Bungie was owned by MS, but wanted out and broke away from MS. They despised the fact that MS wanted them to work on only Halo and nothing else.

The way amazon sales are going, particularly with the destiny bundle, september will be a blood bath. So far the ps4 has been ontop of the xb1 every month on amazon this year, and NPD came out ps4. Now since E3, not only has the ps4 been higher on amazon, but also the destiny bundle. So its somewhat reasonable to assume that the destiny bundle sales are higher than the xb1. so the destiny bundle could sell as many units at launch, as the xb1 sold from e3 until now. and it keeps going.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz