By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon best sellers still shows the X1 selling poorly

Yes and also at $50 dollars more. My point still stands though

Oh so now kinect isnt worth th extra hundred and didnt add value??? If i rember correctly you were all about how much value it added to the system, but now your saying it wasnt even worth a measly $50 bucks. Oh and thats right they had that stint where it was available everywhere for $450 (thats when i bought mine) but i see you convienently ignored that....

Around the Network
BillyBong said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Yes and also at $50 dollars more. My point still stands though. 

you do realize when the titanfall bundle was available, they had to slash the crap out of pricing right? so that bundle was actually about the same price... even cheaper at some places because product wasn't moving like anticipated. 

$400 for an hour or 2 

$450 only at some retailers for a week or so

2008ProchargedGT said:

Oh so now kinect isnt worth th extra hundred and didnt add value??? If i rember correctly you were all about how much value it added to the system, but now your saying it wasnt even worth a measly $50 bucks. Oh and thats right they had that stint where it was available everywhere for $450 (thats when i bought mine) but i see you convienently ignored that....

You love putting words into someone elses mouth, don't you? 

That is what you assume but i never stated kinect isn't worth the extra value. 

DeadBigfoot21 said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

You love putting words into someone elses mouth, don't you? 

That is what you assume but i never stated kinect isn't worth the extra value. 

Well you did in a round about way. But nice keep ignoring the fact that it was available for $450 for almost the whole month of TF release.

Azerth said:
Why buy something online when you can just go to a store and pick it up

because we're all fat and lazy on the inside...

real reason is because the better deals are online, and the economy and stuff

Around the Network
TheFallen said:
Where's the X1 Chalkboard? PS3 owners were put through that from 06-09 . What will save the X1 next?

This is what made the PS3 the great system it is today. Xbox fans should emrace this (i do) the system will be better for itin the end, dont just accept what MS says and does at the law. It worked for DRM lets keepem on there toes

DeadBigfoot21 said:

Please keep it short next time. We are not in class right now. 

We dont know how much the xbox one will sale until we see the NPD so lets just wait. 

There aren't any "big" games coming out for a while so don't expect sales to be that high. Exactly why a ps4 bundle with destiny has lots of pre orders. 

If you want me to give you disrespectful condescending answers i could do just that too you know? Taking the time to explain my points to you is actually a sign of respect. Ah well... my bad.

I will just say that you are twisting facts trends and logic to suit your argument. Thats why a lot here seem to have a problem with your theory. It just deosn't make sense. Making excuses for why things aren't they way you feel they should be doesn't suddenly mean that what is the way it shouyld be doesn't exist. No matter how hard you wish it.

If none of the things that only got listed as of 2 days ago were on that list or hell... weren't in the top ten, then your theory would hold water. but 3 of the things in the top ten are just two dayys old. Halo being one of them.

Intrinsic said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

We dont know how much the xbox one will sale until we see the NPD so lets just wait. 

There aren't any "big" games coming out for a while so don't expect sales to be that high. Exactly why a ps4 bundle with destiny has lots of pre orders. 

If you want me to give you disrespectful condescending answers i could do just that too you know? Taking the time to explain my points to you is actually a sign of respect. Ah well... my bad.

I will just say that you are twisting facts trends and logic to suit your argument. Thats why a lot here seem to have a problem with your theory. It just deosn't make sense. Making excuses for why things aren't they way you feel they should be doesn't suddenly mean that what is the way it shouyld be doesn't exist. No matter how hard you wish it.

If none of the things that only got listed as of 2 days ago were on that list or hell... weren't in the top ten, then your theory would hold water. but 3 of the things in the top ten are just two dayys old. Halo being one of them.

Ok buddy. Keep on spining everything into a way you want to see it and not the whole picture. 

What i said was correct and it was just common sense. 

DeadBigfoot21 said:
Intrinsic said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Ok buddy. Keep on spining everything into a way you want to see it and not the whole picture. 

What i said was correct and it was just common sense. 

Oh the irony

DeadBigfoot21 said:
You are really comparing a console by itself against a console that is bundled with a game that is getting hyped like crazy?

Fail!

The console will do better once more games roll out. Like this holiday with some exclusive games.

It's not a fail, look PS4 stand alone is 7th.