By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon best sellers still shows the X1 selling poorly

Someone tell Mark NPD to not even bother next month.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
whatever said:
tinfamous12 said:
Amazon isn't indicticative of an entire countries buying habits.

Which parts of the country don't have access to Amazon?

the south.

The south of where?

well Mario Kart is always on top everytime I open the charts.... But I doubt it means something...

Click HERE and be happy 

Does it still happen that Amazon does not sell Nintendo consoles directly because of the problem they had with Nintendo and scratched 3DS screens?
Mario Kart 8 seems to be doing quite good, I wonder if it sold more than watchdogs in the second week.

Even in my Area according to GameStop all stores with in 10 miles have the console in stock.its not selling as well as they hoped or summertime is slow for consoles

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

The PS4 outselling the Xbox One does not equate to the Xbox One selling poorly.

After E3, Master Chief Collection was selling strongly. Now we have the Destiny Alpha and Destiny and PS4 bundles have spiked.

I imagine the Xbox's next spike will be Forza Horizon 2.

#SaveShenmue

Top 5 Most Anticipated Games:

- Quantum Break
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny
- The Division
- Final Fantasy XV

MyCodenameIsIan said:
The PS4 outselling the Xbox One does not equate to the Xbox One selling poorly.

After E3, Master Chief Collection was selling strongly. Now we have the Destiny Alpha and Destiny and PS4 bundles have spiked.

I imagine the Xbox's next spike will be Forza Horizon 2.

No. Asbolutely not. I guess most of people who want FH2 already own a Xone, because Forza 5.

This game will not change anything for the one, same for Sunset overdrive, who is released the same month as tons of others blockbusters.

Halo collection will maybe change this a little...but you need to wait Halo 5 for something serious. (and it's not coming  before Winter 2015...)

Azerth said:
Why buy something online when you can just go to a store and pick it up

ok. i'll bite.

I think that way to. However. Explain why the PS4 is still top 10. In raw numbers yes most people prefer the satisfaction of walking out of a store with a major purchase in hand- but the OP focus on the relative sales compare to its competition.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

kitler53 said:
whatever said:
tinfamous12 said:
Amazon isn't indicticative of an entire countries buying habits.

Which parts of the country don't have access to Amazon?

the south.

you say that, but the XBOX has always been really big in the south. I dont know why but it must the cuz it made by a Murican company and is so damn Xtreme. (thus the X of course)

I know this because I have relatives who live in the south they and all their friends and their friends friends are Xbox fanboys. I also notice in Walmart and the such the XBOX section is much larger % than what I see up north.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Namiirei said:

No. Asbolutely not. I guess most of people who want FH2 already own a Xone, because Forza 5.

This game will not change anything for the one, same for Sunset overdrive, who is released the same month as tons of others blockbusters.

Halo collection will maybe change this a little...but you need to wait Halo 5 for something serious. (and it's not coming  before Winter 2015...)

Don't underestimate Halo, it will shift a lot of consoles. And FH2 will also move consoles. Both games and the $399 X1 will be advertised like crazy.

I don't think Sunset Overdrive is going to be huge or a system seller though.