By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon best sellers still shows the X1 selling poorly

vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

It's called a "partnership" 

Some pushlishers partner with corporations for exclusive bundles....its business. 

Crystal clear but I doubt that Activision is so Sony biased that they wouldn't consider having a partnership with MS. So why did Sony get it?

You can read a few posts ahead and you will find your answer. Same reason why there is no COD bundle on ps consoles. 

Again you missed the term exclusive bundle meaning the bundle is exclusive to them. 

Around the Network

PS Vita TV at 11th? Vita is saved!!

If I wanted an Xbone or PS4, I would go to Game stop or Best Buy now. I'm going to wait 3 days to get it. Amazon charges tax now in my state. So they lost out as my buy all retailer. But then again, if I was fat, ugly or both, I would probably just stay home and buy from Amazon.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Azerth said:
Why buy something online when you can just go to a store and pick it up

Same with everything else

bubblegamer said:
Azerth said:

If true, this magically doesn't apply to PS4?

Playstation fans are known to dominate the internet. What he's saying makes sense

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
vivster said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
You are really comparing a console by itself against a console that is bundled with a game that is getting hyped like crazy?

Fail!

The console will do better once more games roll out. Like this holiday with some exclusive games.

Leaves the question why there isn't a X1 Destiny bundle.

Sony payed for the bundle. That's how business works. 

So MS didn't think it was worth as much as Sony did.

Well, that's why  sony has been damn clever to see Destiny potential, finally the potential to break the record of Watch Dogs.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

pbroy said:
If I wanted an Xbone or PS4, I would go to Game stop or Best Buy now. I'm going to wait 3 days to get it. Amazon charges tax now in my state now. So they lost out as my buy all retailer. But then again, if I was fat, ugly or both, I would probably just stay home and buy from Amazon.

So you stay at home and buy from Amazon, right? 

J/k. 

Ninsect said:
bubblegamer said:
Azerth said:

Playstation fans are known to dominate the internet. What he's saying makes sense

So his assumption is true if we belive another assumption? I see. Sounds scientific.

bubblegamer said:
Ninsect said:
bubblegamer said:
Azerth said:

So his assumption is true if we belive another assumption? I see. Sounds scientific.

I said "known". I assumed nothing

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Has BenV said something about it?