By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon best sellers still shows the X1 selling poorly

Azerth said:
Why buy something online when you can just go to a store and pick it up

And that's why Blockbuster completely destroyed Netflix...

Around the Network
Azerth said:

Why go to a store when I can just have it sent to my house?

Azerth said:

If true, this magically doesn't apply to PS4?

Your avatar is awesome, my number one favorite knock out ever.

Mystro-Sama said:
To be honest, Amazon doesn't really indicate anything.

Hmmm, so what is currently the worlds largest retail store and NAs largest retail store there hourly updated best sellers lists (compiled from sales and pre-orders) doesn't mean anything? Ok, how can you back that claim pls.

Azerth said:

Lol... only thing I walk into a store to buy these days are groceries, and if i can have those delivered to me too I will. Besides, I gues the rest of NA doesn't think like you, judging by the number of traditional brick and motar chains that have closed down in the past 5 years.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Azerth said:

...seriously?

amazon and ebay are fucked man. fucked i tell you. 

I don't see looking at Amazon as being a problem. At least their ranked in terms of sales which tells you something, unlike one guy saying a product is 'flying off the shelves' which really tells you very little.

The biggest thing I take away from those rankings is how silly all the people saying Destiny will flop and not help move a lot of PS4s are going to look come September.

elazz said:
Destiny system seller for one console. But aren't these charts updated hourly? Although I don't think a lot wil change and PS4 will be top system in US by a fair margine.

Yes they are updated hourly and it shows that they already are starting to go back down. Looks like the X1 has already peaked and going back down the charts.

You are really comparing a console by itself against a console that is bundled with a game that is getting hyped like crazy?

Fail!

The console will do better once more games roll out. Like this holiday with some exclusive games.

bu.. bu.. but.. gamestop said..

anyways, i guess it doesn't matter. The XB1 could be 2nd or 3rd this gen trailing behind the PS4 by millions and it doesn't matter. As long as the folks that bought the one are content, so be it. who cares what everyone is buying.. you buy to cater to your preference.

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..